SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone Interested In Another Mini-SFO-Video Challenge? Zpower Banners, Avatars and Images 10 05-03-2011 07:37 PM
Anybody interested in music? Bahti_fish_must_die Links 0 09-21-2006 07:19 PM
Anyone interested in helping me, read this. viper2040 General 2 05-11-2006 05:59 AM

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
Master08
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Master08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Master08's Facebook Visit Master08's YouTube
Exclamation Interested? .....

Like I said in my last thread .....

Now im donating Norton 360 GOLD, If you already have Norton but ran out?
I have a key that im donating, Don't want it to go to waste, I got Norton cheap and its worth 60 and I got it for 10, I would of snatched it by now if someone was giving it away ^^.

Anyways people, First person who wants it please reply .
Old 02-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
JohnathanS
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
JohnathanS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interested? .....

Why does this sound like some bootleg version of Norton Anti-virus? Also another thing there are so many virus protections that are better than Norton, I cannot see anyone actually wanting this but I might be wrong we will see.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about

... you already have a thread about this it's pointless to continue making numerous threads about it....

CLOSED for extreme amount of creepiness.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:18 PM   #4
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about

Lol, Master dude...I doubt anybody would want it...unless somebody would have responded by now.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #5
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

It's still a nice offer though hell if no one takes it by tonight I will pm you about it

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
Old 02-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #6
Master08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

hahahaha... Why is everyone saying Norton is crap?, Best software out there right now, Name better please?.

I have a spare code left, Its 1 year or less, I just don't want it to go to waste so I want someone to have it?.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:30 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Master08, it is crap not because it cannot do the job, but it is crappy cause its a power hungry program ! Norton and MCAfee are notorious for eating away your computer ressources. it is often the cause of slow downs on long term and it is often the cause of so many fake positive.

you want better softwares...
Avast!
its fast, does pretty much everything norton does and it does it with far less processing powers. not to mention its free. and if you want more out of it, you can actually buy it for like twice less what norton and mcafee sells it.

basically norton and mcafee are money sink gigs.

oh and one last thing...
Norton and Mcafee are updated everything 2 weeks. which means that if a new virus hits the city, it will take pretty much 2 weeks to get the cure from norton and mcafee while softwares like Avast! updates on a daily basis with new stuff, making them much more protective.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #8
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Master08, it is crap not because it cannot do the job, but it is crappy cause its a power hungry program ! Norton and MCAfee are notorious for eating away your computer ressources. it is often the cause of slow downs on long term and it is often the cause of so many fake positive.

Avast!
its fast, does pretty much everything norton does and it does it with far less processing powers. not to mention its free. and if you want more out of it, you can actually buy it for like twice less what norton and mcafee sells it.

oh and one last thing...
Norton and Mcafee are updated everything 2 weeks. which means that if a new virus hits the city, it will take pretty much 2 weeks to get the cure from norton and mcafee while softwares like Avast! updates on a daily basis with new stuff, making them much more protective.
Oh my god oh my god oh my god ssjkarma posted something that i agree with. dude i love you so much right now. Dude hit the nail on the head with that hammer of a post.

With that said... Microsoft Essentials and AVG few!!!!

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 02-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #9
Master08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post

Avast!

oh and one last thing...
The widest computer store by mine are adverting it on the t.v, Internet, The store is called PC WORLD, A professional who works with all the computers and trys the software said Norton is the best there is, Your not always right, People have different options, Its like me saying I like football and you say I hate football, That's your option not mine.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #10
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3076
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master08 View Post
The widest computer store by mine are adverting it on the t.v, Internet, The store is called PC WORLD, A professional who works with all the computers and trys the software said Norton is the best there is, Your not always right, People have different options, Its like me saying I like football and you say I hate football, That's your option not mine.
its not an opinion, it is fact. this shows you know nothing.

not everything you pay for is generally better because there is a service fee, it can be the entire opposite for numerous deals and services offered online and offline. you can do a google search on "better antivirus" and see how much praise avast gets compared to norton and the other crappy scanners. i had norton before over 10 years ago and caught a virus WITH definitions up to date and everything, norton still never saw it. i can tell you as a fact, most computer users will prefer anything else over norton and mcafee, and this PC world, are the employees as useful as the knuckleheaded idiots who run tool world in home depot and lowes? chain stores are not as glamourous as you wish them to be.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 02-13-2013, 09:18 PM   #11
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
These professionals at this "Store" will try to sell you their most expensive product possible, Norton.

That's all ( : i'll stick to my programs, ps avast sucks also.

BYE!

CLOSED for extreme amount of creepiness.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #12
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Norton sucks .. Had it on my PC. (or it came with it) .. Caught a virus .. Removed it and installed something less expensive, and haven't caught one since.

Im sure a lot can explain also .. Norton is more or less only popular for being expensive with cheap boot-leg service.

PS - Your following the "opinion" of a computer store .. Not your own.

^
Old 02-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #13
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

completely agree with karma on this one like shadow said he hit the nail on the head with the hammer with that post

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
Old 02-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #14
Master08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
Norton sucks .. Had it on my PC. (or it came with it) .. Caught a virus .. Removed it and installed something less expensive, and haven't caught one since.

Im sure a lot can explain also .. Norton is more or less only popular for being expensive with cheap boot-leg service.

PS - Your following the "opinion" of a computer store .. Not your own.
When was that? " years ago?, No lieing, They have sorted it all out.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
its not an opinion, it is fact. this shows you know nothing.

not everything you pay for is generally better because there is a service fee, it can be the entire opposite for numerous deals and services offered online and offline. you can do a google search on "better antivirus" and see how much praise avast gets compared to norton and the other crappy scanners. i had norton before over 10 years ago and caught a virus WITH definitions up to date and everything, norton still never saw it. i can tell you as a fact, most computer users will prefer anything else over norton and mcafee, and this PC world, are the employees as useful as the knuckleheaded idiots who run tool world in home depot and lowes? chain stores are not as glamourous as you wish them to be.

Norton has been sorted out, Norton did suck at one point but now they sorted things out, It doesn't slow down your computer anymore.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by x~Silver~x View Post
completely agree with karma on this one like shadow said he hit the nail on the head with the hammer with that post
Why are you loving up to KARMA and SNAKE for?, I see this everyday on this forum.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #15
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
When was that? " years ago?, No lieing, They have sorted it all out.
If you want to get "technical", 2 yrs ago when I got the PC,
3 months ago on my work PC.

Sucked on both. My opinion. Its a horrible program, I dont recommend it. You can continue to praise it however.

^

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 02-14-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #16
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Lmao he's like the norton ambassador or something

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 02-16-2013, 02:56 AM   #17
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Give me your credit card.

Or pay my tuition, you can choose.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #18
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3076
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Not to mention the times when I'm fixing other people's computers and they have Norton/McAfee and still caught tons of viruses, most recently was 2 weeks ago

Had to take out and slave that laptop HDD onto my desktop and avast found 15 Trojans McAfee never saw....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 02-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #19
-Kenshi-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 253
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter

Mcafee needs to just die...........along with norton....

"Come On Mon Ami!"

.: | [SFO Clan Arena] |[SFO Underground]| [SFO - 2014]| :.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:12 AM   #20
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Regardless of who's right or wrong, if you all don't want the Norton key, leave the topic alone.

Less problems and drama for us all.

Btw, why's this in R.I.?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #21
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Btw, why's this in R.I.?
because of Mr. Norton
Old 02-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #22
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

NFSWBWONF
THATS WHY!

Naturally Favored Sparkling Water Beverage With Other Natural Flavors
But seriously Avast is the best

Last edited by (SXA)crip; 02-18-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #23
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (SXA)crip View Post
NFSWBWONF
THATS WHY!

LSHMWFO

Laughing so hard my weave fell out

But seriously close this thread now.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 02-19-2013, 01:03 AM   #24
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (SXA)crip View Post
NFSWBWONF
THATS WHY!

Avast BSOD'd my laptop.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #25
Dark_slice
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
Dark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura about

im interested
Closed Thread