SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stuck at 50% Josh26 Bugs and Problems report 13 05-28-2009 07:28 AM
Stuck Patrick Bateman Banners, Avatars and Images 6 01-08-2009 03:12 PM
So stuck it's ridiculous feross Banners, Avatars and Images 17 01-06-2009 10:31 AM
STUCK=HELP feross Banners, Avatars and Images 12 01-03-2008 01:47 PM
I'm stuck :( DrunkenMasta Banners, Avatars and Images 8 07-10-2006 05:27 PM

Old 09-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
))Shadow-Ken((

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube
Default SFO STUCK..!!

Well, i not played SFO, since weeks, & when i tried to play today to fight that guy, with whom --ShadoW-- got strange red health bar, it always stuck at this screen...

i tried re-installing SFO too, but it wont work..
wat should i do?????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

))Shadow-Ken(( is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
TheHostFixer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
TheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished road
Visit TheHostFixer's YouTube
Default Re: SFO STUCK..!!

did you try ShockWave?
TheHostFixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

))Shadow-Ken(( does it happen for you on webversion or download one

try clearing cache, see how it goes for you and post here when your done

Last edited by YoureGonnaLuvMe; 09-10-2010 at 02:08 PM.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:18 PM   #4
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

what you have to do is something not everyone can do.. its called WAIT. This happened when I first ran SFO after I had a lot of problems and made it seem like SFO was new to my computer. All you have to do is wait. also if it does change in 5 mins. then Load the DL version and while its stuck there, Load the Web version, and the web version should go through, then the DL version. If that dont work please reply here
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about

hmmm..
tried everything, still the same probs...

In the web version, it ask to install plug-in, & after it is finished installing & i re-open it, it says, Missing-Plugin....

& i tried installing shockwave many times, but no change...

Well, then also, ill be playing SFO after my exams are over...
will try again after 20th Sept...

Old 09-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #6
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

))Shadow-Ken(( try Uninstalling SFO and GV after that clear your cache files you can try flushdns on cmd and ccleaner too , after that restart your pc download the latest version for sfo and gv install them and give them both high priority on task mang, see how it goes Gluck
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

now try it in Internet explorer, (if you already tried everything with firefox) This should make it work, if you run it w. internet explorer and DL the plug-ins from there
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

The error is associated with the D/L version. Avoid it for now. So far, three other users are encountering the same problem and I've advised them to use the web version as it works fine.

After following the advice from posters above, is your web version working?

TMyApp will look into the error associated with the D/L version when next he has time.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #9
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough
Visit BeCarefull's Facebook

he talked to me in the server about that error
it only happens to him with D/L version

SFO/SFX till the world blow up

BeCarefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
(-AB3-)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(-AB3-) is an unknown quantity at this point

dam ppl starting to get this huh
(-AB3-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #11
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I seem to get that error now. Funny enough, sometimes when I start up Windows I get a message to upgrade Shockwave, of course I always hit "Remind me later".

I'll see if I can find any solutions.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #12
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

Yup Yup I have it 2 ...well

patience is a virtue.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #13
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ))Shadow-Ken(( View Post
Well, i not played SFO, since weeks, & when i tried to play today to fight that guy, with whom --ShadoW-- got strange red health bar, it always stuck at this screen...

i tried re-installing SFO too, but it wont work..
wat should i do?????
do way i see it download ccleaner
so it can fix da errors in ur sfo then after dat uninstall ur sfo then put it bac on
you should be good i hav more tips tell m3 if dat one work

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #14
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

FYI: That will not work.

I'll post once more sicne everyone is overlooking my post on page one??

The error is associated with the D/L version. Avoid it for now.

Use the web version as it works fine.

TMyApp will look into the error associated with the D/L version when next he has time. Until then, there is nothing you can do to fix the error. If someone finds a solution, I'll be impressed.

I really don't want to close this thread, but how about we cut down on posts that simply repeat the same information, or posts that lead users to believe this is a problem they can fix. It isn't.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #15
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough
Visit BeCarefull's Facebook

Edit :
it happened to me just now
i deleted SFO
redownloaded it and installed it and now it works fine

SFO/SFX till the world blow up

BeCarefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #16
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Be~Carefull-) View Post
Edit :
it happened to me just now
i deleted SFO
redownloaded it and installed it and now it works fine
this show kind of wat i said work oh well look like t-fist answered you
so now we can close this topic i hoped we helped u

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:56 PM   #17
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Ah. Good luck with that method. If it doesn't work for anyone, I'll let you know when TMy's addressed the problem.

Old 09-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #18
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Okay. TMyApp has been working at the D/L version problems this week. What I can tell you is that it may be a possibility, a possibility that older D/L versions seem to have the most errors. The newer ones may be less error prone. (Check it out?)

When you enter the SFO folder on your hard drive, you should find four versions:

"SFO_smallwindow.exe" (old)
"SFO_fullscreen.exe" (old)

"SFO_vista.exe" (new)
"SFO.exe" (new)

Bear in mind, these are not new as in they've just been released today, not at all. Vista has obviously been around for a while, but SFO.exe is the latest version. If you are fond of playing SFO on the old versions and encounter the errors, try playing either of the new versions and see if it plays better for you. Troubleshoot by playing different versions until you find one that works for you.

If you don't care for the new versions, TMyApp is still working on tracking down and nuking the errors in all D/L versions - new or old.

Old 09-15-2010, 04:45 AM   #19
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like

WOW TF... it worked !!

well, i always used the desktop shortcut 1...
which is same as SFO.exe...
but it didnt worked, but when i opened it from folder, it WORKED..>!!

Thanx for help bro...!!