Windarossa
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Windarossa is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Happy halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Whether you get dressed up or not I hope you have a good time and don't get bombed with eggs. lolz * *Here are some Halloween themed pictures and some scary srories.

A story with kewl music and graphics to scare you!
Scary story!

And here are some pictures!

I ' M A DOT IN PLACE
Windarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 12:06 AM   #2
Shinatsu
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Shinatsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy halloween!

Hell...thats more funny then scary Page 3's music is awesome

Shinatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 12:07 AM   #3
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
gieandfer is an unknown quantity at this point

i admitt those are some smooth pics there but i still say halloween sucks. i do love scary stories though so bring em on

gieandfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 12:09 AM   #4
Rei

Post Thanks / Like
Rei is an unknown quantity at this point

Yayy...A halloween story!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 12:12 AM   #5
Windarossa
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Army of the Dead
retold by
S. E. Schlosser

A laundress, newly moved to Charleston following the Civil War, found herself awakened at the stroke of twelve each night by the rumble of heavy wheels passing in the street. But she lived on a dead end street, and had no explanation for the noise. Her husband would not allow her to look out the window when she heard the sounds, telling her to leave well enough alone. Finally, she asked the woman who washed at the tub next to hers. The woman said: "What you are hearing is the Army of the Dead. They are Confederate soldiers who died in hospital without knowing that the war was over. Each night, they rise from their graves and go to reinforce Lee in Virginia to strengthen the weakened Southern forces."

* * The next night, the laundress slipped out of bed to watch the Army of the Dead pass. She stood spell-bound by the window as a gray fog rolled passed. Within the fog, she could see the shapes of horses, and could hear gruff human voices and the rumble of canons being dragged through the street, followed by the sound of marching feet. Foot soldiers, horsemen, ambulances, wagons and canons passed before her eyes, all shrouded in gray. After what seemed like hours, she heard a far off bugle blast, and then silence.

* * * *When the laundress came out of her daze, she found one of her arms was paralyzed. She has never done a full days washing since.

I ' M A DOT IN PLACE
Old 10-31-2005, 12:14 AM   #6
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

come on bring out some REAL scary stories. the pee in ur pants ones

Old 10-31-2005, 12:20 AM   #7
Lenne

Post Thanks / Like
Lenne is an unknown quantity at this point

No such things^
Old 10-31-2005, 12:20 AM   #8
Windarossa
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

The Express Train to Hell
retold by
S. E. Schlosser

For days, a ragged old man had hung around the Newark Central Station. The stationmaster kept running him off, but night after night he would return. He kept accosting people, shouting: "It's coming for me! It's coming!" Whenever anyone asked him what was coming for him, he would just clutch his head and cry: "I done wrong! I killed a man that cheated me at cards, and now I'm going to pay!"

The stationmaster finally took the man aside and threatened to call the police if he did not cease and desist. The old man rolled his eyes and replied: "The Express Train for Hell is coming for my soul! You've got to help me." He broke away from the stationmaster and ran for the door. The time was two minutes to midnight. At that moment, new sound introduced itself. A long whistle blew, once, twice. The stationmaster was startled. The next train wasn't due until 12:05.

The old tramp started screaming when he heard the whistle. The stationmaster could hear the roar and chug of a steam train, approaching fast. Approaching too fast to stop at the station. The old man was standing at the edge of the platform, staring down the tracks in frozen terror. The stationmaster ran forward and grabbed hold of the old tramp to pull him out of harm's way.

The train whistle sounded again. A warm rush of air blew against everyone near the platform and the stationmaster heard the roar of an invisible train passing directly in front of him. He heard the hiss of the steam and the screech of flanges against iron rails; he felt the wind whipping our hair and faces, but he saw nothing.

Beneath his grip, the old tramp gave a terrible wail. Then he vanished, leaving the stationmaster empty-handed. The roar of the invisible train faded into the distance and then ceased. The stationmaster glanced at the station clock. It was midnight.

The stationmaster stared blanking at the tracks. Around him, the waiting passengers and other bystanders were gasping and murmuring in fright. "Good lord, he was right," the stationmaster murmured to himself. "It did come for him." He pulled out a handkerchief and wiped his sweating, bald head with it.

A trembling man standing nearby approached the stationmaster: "Sir, what was that?" he asked. "Son, I believe that was the Express Train to Hell," said the stationmaster. He shook his head and that seem to bring him to his senses. "Why don't you go back into the station and pour yourselves a drink?" he suggested to the trembling man.

He pushed the man through the station door and then turned to address the dazed and frightened passengers. "Nothing to worry about folks," he said. "It was just an express train passing through. The next train will be here in five minutes." The stationmaster's reassuring manner calmed everyone. People turned away from the empty tracks and settled back into their seats, whispering to each other about the strange events that had just taken place.

Then the stationmaster went into his office, closed the door, and poured himself a stiff drink to calm his nerves. "Well, that's one for the books," he muttered aloud. "I wonder if I should put it on the schedule; 12 am-Express Train to Hell."

Shaking his head, he fortified himself with one more brandy and then went back to work

I ' M A DOT IN PLACE
Old 10-31-2005, 12:26 AM   #9
zao
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
zao is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, nice...Got to take my lil bro out soon, Bah, Im over it, lol
Old 10-31-2005, 12:29 AM   #10
Lenne

Post Thanks / Like
Lenne is an unknown quantity at this point

lol..yea your not the only one..gotta take my little brother too, what a pain
Old 10-31-2005, 12:31 AM   #11
Rei

Post Thanks / Like
Rei is an unknown quantity at this point

I just love Halloween stories!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 12:37 AM   #12
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

*sigh* u just have to leave it to the experts sometimes. ima tell u guys one if youpromise u wont sue me for getting a heart attack

Old 10-31-2005, 12:38 AM   #13
Windarossa
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Cow's Head
(A Ukrainian Folktale)
retold by
S. E. Schlosser

Oksana lived in a small house on the edge of town with her father, her stepmother and her stepsister. Oksana's stepmother disliked Oksana, favoring her true daughter, Olena.

Soon after her father's remarriage, Oksana found that all the housework fell to her while Olena idled her days away. Oksana's father was a timid man, and could not bring himself to defy his wife. So Oksana wore Olena's cast off clothes, and her hands grew red and chapped from scrubbing in the cold, while Olena attended parties, growing lazy and spoiled.

One year, when the winter snows were particularly fierce, Oksana's family ran out of money. Oksana's stepmother began nagging her father to send Oksana away, because they could not afford to keep two girls. Reluctantly, Oksana's father agreed. He took Oksana to a cottage deep in the woods and left her there.

Oksana was very frightened. The woods were said to be filled with demons and monsters. But Oksana was also practical. She entered the cottage with her small bundle and found a fireplace, a lopsided table and a rusty old pot. Oksana put away the loaf of bread, the knife and the slab of cheese her father had given her. She folded the blanket and laid it near the fireplace. Then she collected wood and built a fire.

Oksana knew the bread and cheese would not last her all winter. So she made a snare using the thin, flexible branches of the trees and caught a snow rabbit to eat. She also dug under the deep snow, and found some roots and berries for food.

By dark, Oksana had melted water for drinking, and used the rest to make a stew. So Oksana ate well. Then she lay down near the fire for the night, listening to the wind howl and pretending to herself that she was not frightened of the woods.

It was midnight when the knock came.

Knock, knock, knock.

It echoed hollowly through the dark cottage. Oksana woke with a start, her heart pounding in fear. It came again.

Knock, knock, knock.

Oksana thought of the monsters. She hid under her blanket, praying the thing would go away.

Knock, knock, knock.

Oksana rose, grabbing a branch. She crept towards the door. The wind howled eerily down the chimney. Oksana swallowed and swung the door open. There was nothing there. Her heart pounded fiercely as she stared out at the snow whipping about in the light of her small fire. Then she looked down. Oksana let out a shriek of terror and leapt back, dropping her stick. It was a demon. An evil spirit.

It had no body!

&quot;Who are you?&quot; Oksana stuttered, clutching the door with shaking hands.

&quot;I am Cow's Head,&quot; it replied.

Indeed, Oksana saw at once that it was. The head was brown, with curved horns and strange, haunted eyes.

&quot;I am cold and hungry. May I sleep by your fire?&quot; the Cow's Head asked. Its voice was cold and lifeless.

Oksana gulped down her horror.

&quot;Of course,&quot; she said.

&quot;Lift me over the threshold,&quot; demanded the Cow's Head hollowly. Oksana did as she was bidden.

&quot;Place me near the fire.&quot;

Anger warred with compassion inside her, but compassion won. Oksana put it next to the fire.

&quot;I am hungry,&quot; said the Cow's Head. &quot;Feed me.&quot;

Oksana thought of her meager food supply. The stew left in the pot was for her breakfast. She fed it to Cow's Head.

&quot;I will sleep now,&quot; it said. There was no softening in its attitude toward her. Nonetheless, Oksana made it comfortable for the night, giving it her blanket and sleeping in a cold corner with only her cloak to keep her warm.

When she woke in the morning, Cow's Head was gone. Where it had slept was a large trunk, filled with the most beautiful gowns she had ever seen. Under the gowns lay heaps of gold and jewels.

Oksana stared blankly at the riches in front of her. Her father's voice roused her.

&quot;Daughter, I am come.&quot;

Oksana forgot the trunk in her joy. She ran into his arms. He had defied her stepmother to come and bring her back to their home.

&quot;Papa, come see!&quot; Oksana exclaimed as she pulled him into the cottage. Her words tumbled over each other as she explained.

Her father took her home. She was honored in her town for her compassion and her bravery, and won scores of suitors. She married soon after her return from the cottage.

Hearing Oksana's story, and seeing the riches she had received, Olena went to the cottage in the forest and spent the night there. But when Cow's Head appeared, she was too lazy to serve it. In the morning, all her gowns had turned to rags and her possessions to dust.

But Oksana lived to a ripe old age in happiness and prosperity.

I ' M A DOT IN PLACE
Old 10-31-2005, 12:43 AM   #14
Shinatsu
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Halloween stories...lol I actually read the last 1^
Old 10-31-2005, 12:45 AM   #15
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

ok im getting a little uneasy. u dont know what im going through to try and fight a good, terrifying story. geez sometimes i dont know if the pics might be a trick and a zombie will pop out or something

Old 10-31-2005, 12:47 AM   #16
Shinatsu
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

seems like we have a story teller already... twos a crowd..wait thats three...lol

Old 10-31-2005, 12:49 AM   #17
Windarossa
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

This story is actually recorded so you just sit back, relax and listen to the horror! lolz

Vampire

I ' M A DOT IN PLACE
Old 10-31-2005, 12:53 AM   #18
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

didnt read this yet but it does sound promising. there is two pages to this

MOTH MAN

An unknown creature terrifies two kids in a Virginia cornfield
In the mid-1960s, a mysterious creature that became known as Mothman frightened residents around Point Pleasant, West Virginia. Described as having large red eyes and enormous, silent wings, the creature has become legend in the area, and sightings are claimed to this very day. In the summer of 2005, Matt and his stepsister encountered something unknown, and they wonder if it was the Mothman monster. This is Matt’s story:

My stepsister Lynn and I were visiting her grandparents in Virginia. Her grandparents’ house is in the countryside with a 20-acre cornfield next to it. About 50 yards behind the house lays miles of forest.

The first night we were there, we were unpacking and getting ready to go to sleep. There was a bunk bed in the guest room, which our younger siblings were going to sleep in.

There was a couch and a pull-out bed in the living room, which Lynn and I decided to sleep in. We were channel surfing on the TV, and we flipped to a show about urban legends in the United States. Since my stepsister and I have always been interested in paranormal happenings, we decided to stop and watch for a few minutes.

Something came on about a creature called “Mothman.” According to the show, sightings of Mothman were said to be mostly in Virginia (where we were) and Kentucky. So my stepsister and I looked at each other with our jaws dropped, because we always seemed to believe in these sorts of things.

The next morning, we were messing around with a soccer ball. My sister is on a soccer team, and she brings her soccer ball with her wherever she goes. My stepsister punted the ball into the cornfield.

“Oops,” she smiled.

We searched for hours and hours, but we could not find the ball, no matter how hard we looked. My sister was beside herself, because it was her favorite soccer ball.

Something returns the ball

The next night, Lynn, our siblings and I were all watching television in the living room. Suddenly, we heard a tremendous crash on the roof of the house. We all let out a yelp of terror and dashed under the hideaway bed’s covers. Then we heard footsteps – loud footsteps, as if something abnormally large was romping about on our roof.

Our parents came into the room with wide eyes and asked us if we had dropped or broke something, but froze when they too heard the footsteps on the roof.

My stepdad went over to the window and gazed out to the cornfield, which for some reason looked particularly ominous that night. As he looked, he saw our sister's soccer ball drop from the roof!

He looked down, not knowing quite what it was because it had fallen so quickly. He ran outside and brought the ball inside. My grabbed the ball, smiling from ear to ear, happy to have it back at last. My stepdad and mom went back into the other room, after saying goodnight.

Suddenly my sister looked at the ball and she frowned angrily. Furious, she yelled, “Look!” We all looked at the ball and saw four perfectly round holes in it. Two very large ones about the size of a quarter, and about half an inch from those holes were two little holes about the size of dimes. It gave me the chills. And suddenly I had a recollection of the show that Lynn and I had watched the previous night.

We looked at Josh and Ashley (our younger siblings) and told them to leave the room. Griping and groaning, they trudged off into their room. I looked at Lynn and said, “I know this sounds stupid, but could this be Mothman?”

She let out a snort and said, “Don't be stupid.”

Nothing else peculiar happened that night. But stranger things were yet to come….

Old 10-31-2005, 12:54 AM   #19
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

(cont'd)
For about a week, things went quite peacefully. By the next Thursday or Friday we had forgotten all about the entire incident with the soccer ball. In the morning, we woke up and had breakfast. After washing the dishes, we wandered into the cornfield.

After romping for about five minutes, we began to hear rustling noises in the corn crops nearby. We looked at each other and froze. Within a few more seconds, we heard a screeching and howling sound, somewhat similar to nails on a chalkboard. We fell to our knees, covering our ears.

After it stopped, Lynn was so scared, tears were streaking down her cheeks. “We have to go back,” she sobbed in a panicky voice.

We heard the noise start up again, and she let out a scream and we dropped to our knees again. The noise seemed to be coming from up above us, and before either of us had time to think twice about it, we looked up and saw something dart past us, quick as a flash.

Being on our knees in a cornfield, we didn't get very much of a glimpse at all.

It had to have had a wingspan of at least 10 feet! We both agreed later on that it had a human-like figure and enormous wings.

As we were running back to the house, we stumbled upon a baby deer, barely alive. We both let out a gasp and leaned closer to the deer. Suddenly Lynn shouted, “Oh my God!” and turned pale.

“What?” I said. “What?”

I looked to where she was pointing, and I saw four perfectly round holes in the deer’s abdomen, just like the ones in Samantha's soccer ball.

We ran back and told the story to our family. They did not believe us. And they probably never will. Though it was too real not to believe, it still haunts Lynn and me to this day.

Old 10-31-2005, 12:59 AM   #20
Shinatsu
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

haha...not a story..some silly halloween music that will make you laugh/scare you..well maybe
Enjoy! Halloween Music

Old 10-31-2005, 12:59 AM   #21
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

i almost forgot it's today...

time to go out and start some trouble!
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 01:03 AM   #22
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

aright chupacabra. my favorite non existing monster thing. still two pages

Chupacabra Rampage in Chile
El Chupacabra has been crawling all over Chile in the last few months, raising many new questions about this mysterious creature, and resulting in astonishing claims about its origin.

It stands three to four feet tall, has a flexible row of spines down its back, eyes that glow red and long, sharp fangs... some even say it has wings. This is how eyewitnesses have described the strange, unworldly creature known as El Chupacabra - Spanish for &quot;the goat sucker.&quot; The creature, as elusive as Bigfoot and as terrifying as a demon, earned its name from the way it kills its victims (mostly farm animals, including goats) - by sucking the life blood from them.

Chupacabra first made the headlines in 1995, when several attacks were reported in Puerto Rico. The small island still claims the most number of attacks to date, but slaughtered chickens, ducks, goats, cats, dogs and other small animals have been attributed to Chupacabra in Mexico, Central America, South America and even parts of the Southern United States.

During April, May and June of 2000, however, there were reports of a spate of attacks coming out of Chile. The mysterious deaths of farm animals followed the same pattern as those in Puerto Rico and other countries, and descriptions from eyewitnesses who claim to have actually seen the creature in Chile match the hideous features detailed in previous accounts.

The animal victims had incisions in their throats and their blood had been sucked out... blood-curdling sounds were heard in the dark.

The stories that came out of Chile - many reported in Chilean newspapers - had an incredible twist. A few of the dreaded creatures, they said, were actually caught and killed... and then their bodies were taken away by representatives of U.S. government agencies. That was the claim, anyway.

The Attack Begins

The recent attacks began in April, and newspapers carried stories of the mysterious deaths of close to 200 goats, sheep, chickens and rabbits in northern Chile. At first the deaths were blamed on packs of wild dogs, but one trademark feature of the killings turned the suspicion on the legendary Chupacabra. The respected Reuters news agency reported that some of the animal victims &quot;had incisions in their throats and their blood had been sucked out.&quot; The report also said that &quot;detectives swept the zone with night vision equipment and that blood-curdling sounds were heard in the dark, causing residents not to venture outside.&quot;

Victor Espinosa, an investigator for Chile's Ecology Department, was said to take hair samples and footprint castings for examination. &quot;The paw prints do not match those of horses, cows, goats, pigs, felines or wild dogs,&quot; Espinosa said. And, according to Dr. Virgilia Sanches-Ocejo of the Miami UFO Center, Espinosa also said that evidence shows that the animal walks on two legs and only attacks hot-blooded animals and not snakes or lizards of the region.

Old 10-31-2005, 01:04 AM   #23
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

The Capture

In late May / early June, rumors surfaced that three of the creatures had actually been captured. Reported chiefly by Marcial Campos Maza of the Chile's EFE news service and by Joseph Trainor of UFO Roundup in the U.S. among others, the stories claimed that three of the creatures had been caught in the desert near a mine just north of the town of Calama. In the struggle to capture the Chupacabras, they said, one Chilean soldier had been killed. The Chilean military allegedly would not discuss the matter.

WANT TO SEE A DEAD CHUPACABRA?

Many &quot;photos&quot; of Chupacabra have appeared on the Web over the years. The source of these photos is not known, but they allege to be of the corpse of a Chupacabra. Can anyone out there positively identify it as something else?

More bizarrely, after the little monsters had been held in an army barracks for several hours, a team of NASA representatives arrived by helicopter from the U.S. (closing the local airport, according to one story) and took them away. How it was assumed that these people were from NASA is unclear, as is where the notion came from that NASA - the U.S. space agency - would have jurisdiction over such a matter, if it were a fact.

&quot;Residents of Calama and nearby communities continued to blame NASA for the apparitions and attacks of the mysterious Chupacabras,&quot; Maza reported, &quot;which has killed many farm animals in the region and other parts of Chile... their bodies completely exsanguinated and undevoured by the mysterious predator. It was said that the captured animal was kept all day at the regiment's barracks until NASA experts arrived to take it away.&quot;

Why NASA? Some residents believe that the deadly Chupacabras are the result of some diabolical genetic experiments gone awry by NASA, or some other U.S. agency. &quot;The gringos had at least three genetic experiments run away from them,&quot; one respected Chilean architect was quoted as saying, but it was not disclosed how he came upon such information.

The Chupacabra Strikes Back

It seemed El Chupacabra was not pleased with having a few of its kind carted away. A new rash of animal killings started to occur in early June. In the backyard of a home in the port city of Talcahuano, 14 chickens were mysteriously slaughtered on June 4 - and Chupacabra was blamed. A few days later, the newspaper Diario El Sur ran a story about another attack in the city of Concepcion:

The strange case took place around 4 a.m. while Julio Reyes and his wife, Carmen Andrade, were still asleep. They suddenly heard a loud noise coming from their home's back yard, a kind of small farm in which they have a henhouse and a garden containing tomato, potato, chocla and pepper plants. &quot;The light outside the henhouse was on. I saw the monster flapping his wings fiercely while the hens were crowing - something they never do at this time. That's when I saw the white one running toward the back. At this time, Bobby [the family's dog] came out to take a look, but when he saw the back gate, through which the hens had fled, he refused to follow and remained standing still. He then ran toward the street gate and began barking,&quot; explained Carmen, who did not witness the events herself out of fear that the intruder might be a burglar. &quot;Bobby became sort of dopey and turned back. He didn't dare go forward,&quot; Julio said. Around 7 a.m., the couple discovered what had transpired. In the very rear of the backyard - which can only be reached by crossing two gates - their three hens and one rooster were found dead, completely torn to shreds, as if they had been ripped open at the chest cavity and scattered in a 10-meter (33-foot) radius. It is worth noting that the house's entrance is a gate covered with chicken wire.&quot;

Chile's national police blamed the attack on wild dogs, but Reyes did not accept that explanation. &quot;Based on several paw prints found on the site,&quot; the newspaper article continued, &quot;twice the size of Bobby's, the owner was not satisfied with the explanation, given the difficulty a dog would have had in getting into the area.&quot; Also, Reyes said he had previous experiences with dogs attacking his chickens, and they took the chickens away one by one to eat them, they did not slaughter them in this manner.

Two days later, another report was called in to a local radio station. The caller, from the city of Anto###asta, claimed to have actually seen the Chupacabra. He said he was awakened by strange noises his cat was making. When he got up to investigate, the creature saw him and &quot;took off at high speed.&quot; He claimed that the Chupacabra had virtually destroyed his car by making deep scratches in it with its claws. And it killed the cat.

Certainly, this is not the last we'll hear of Chupacabra. The attacks might die down in Chile, but the nasty little creature will surface again somewhere else. It might be a good idea to keep all your goats and chickens securely locked up.

man i also forgot i promised my neighbor id take him trick or treating -_-

Old 10-31-2005, 01:06 AM   #24
Windarossa
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Here is another story you just sit back and listen.

Chicky Licky Chow Chow Chow

Gieandfer I think that stories that long are a bit of a nuisance to read. Maybe you should tone down the length a bit.

I ' M A DOT IN PLACE
Old 10-31-2005, 01:08 AM   #25
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

alright ima take my neighbor to get his candy. hopefully i can manage to scare a couple suckers out there. i might go to bed as well afterwards but just in case, save some real terrifying scary stories for me. if youcan scare me