SFO : Street Fighter Online SFO : Street Fighter Online SFO : Street Fighter Online SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ SFO 2017 WINDOWS10 VERSION ] TMyApp New Features 2 04-09-2017 08:41 PM
Hosting on SFO 2017 TotalReincarnation Members Help Center 1 03-18-2017 05:29 PM
The Take Over Continues x~Silver~x RaNdOm iNsAnItY 32 03-22-2013 03:00 AM
And it continues.. marvel911 General 10 07-25-2006 02:10 AM

Old 03-20-2017, 12:27 AM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 135
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

On March 13th, 2017 we reached a difficult time in our community when the donations for 2017 were at $10 total (instead of the $196 monthly that is need to operate SFO). When all hope was lost, the few, the proud, the TRUE SFO PATRIOTS stepped to save the 16 year old project that is SFO. They are:

(XA)-Veteran, Bahki, Blanka09, Murder-Ink, VipKiller123, Mil_TheAngel, TotalReincarnation, SirNash, ~Sayain~devil, Hasmat, WhiteTigerClaw3, (M-X)Vegeta, (Liger_Zero), KingTarrion, System4, Apples33D, blockattack, _Zom_B_X, (-Ambition-), (~BLADE~), 1-hitta

Combined, these TRUE SFO PATRIOTS have donated a total of: $1,059 to offset SFO's outstanding operation balance of: $588. When so many wanted to give up, these 21 did not! Based on their technical skills, each of these Patriots will have a chance to help create SFO 2.0. Be it with their art, technical, social or programming skills.

As a result of Adobe dropping ALL Shockwave support on March 14th of this year, and ALL major browsers dropping Plugin/Shockwave support, SFO has no choice but to be built as a downlodable only game. The new SFO 2.0 is coming. Polished and Improved. With new network code and a brand new AMAZING website! Once finished, our existing SFO user base of 2.1 MILLION registered accounts will be emailed for the first time EVER. All are NOW un-banned and ALL will be welcomed back to the new era of SFO 2.0.

All this and more is planned for this year: 2017

Last edited by TMyApp; 03-24-2017 at 09:47 PM.
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:36 AM   #2
TotalReincarnation

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 80
TotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enoughTotalReincarnation will become famous soon enough
Default SFO 2.0

It is nice to see that not only has it been decided that SFO will live on but it is getting a whole work over, I think we have the opportunity to re-captivate old players, but also new era players who have never player what will be referred to as the CLASSIC SFO. It has been awesome being able to grow up playing this game.. but now to have the chance to further improve the game. Well this is a dream come true.

Lets make dreams continue to come true.

-TotalReincarnation
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:36 AM   #3
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 504
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

Cool beans.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:48 AM   #4
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the roughMaster_Jay is a jewel in the rough

I commend those of you who have and who will help in the current and future upkeep of Street Fighter Online; thank you. Glad to hear what could be described as a "nightmare" is finally over. Long live SFO. Once again, thank you for your continued commitment.

Follow SFO on Twitter: @SFO2K17
Quote:
Originally Posted by (IW)Bahki @ SFO Awards 2008
Most Intelligent User?
1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:07 AM   #5
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 72
Murder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished roadMurder-Ink is on a distinguished road

*Look mah I'm finally famous, they love meh, they really really love meh* O_O

Glad i could help out when it was asked of the community, my donation was for me, and all of those users that really wanted to donate towards helping SFO, and just could not afford it, and I would do it all over again (April 20) cheers mate...

P.S what should I do about that 6ft box we had dig for SFO and all, I vote we put blockattack in it, who's with meh..........

Last edited by Murder-Ink; 03-20-2017 at 01:58 AM.
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:41 AM   #6
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 53
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube
Talking Re: [ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ]

Glad to help, this community will always remind me of warm memories and my first hadokens.

I don't have much to donate, as far as time goes.

With that being said, as I've always said, I'm open to helping out with front end web designing/developing, as long as the community/staff is not dependent on my production.

I'm experienced with WordPress, and would love to design/develop a new website for SFO at some point.

I would love to help recreate a forum or community platform as well, but it seems TMyApp is looking to do away with these features (heard via in-game chat).

You brainchildren, feel free to PM me if you've manifested any website layouts/concepts/designs. I would definitely have some of my own ideas to add to the pot, could be inspiring!
Old 03-20-2017, 03:04 AM   #7
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1980
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

See.. What did I say earlier... smh..

.: | Official | SFO | UG | Sys Op |:.
1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:28 AM   #8
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we port this as a mobile iOS / Unity based game? If so message me, I'm willing to help with my team.
Americanbadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:43 AM   #9
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 504
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanbadass View Post
Can we port this as a mobile iOS / Unity based game? If so message me, I'm willing to help with my team.
It seems possible but how would the game mechanics transfer over?

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:58 AM   #10
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you played SF IV for the iphone?