SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 45 04-15-2017 08:13 PM
Hosting on SFO 2017 TotalReincarnation Members Help Center 1 03-18-2017 05:29 PM
BREAKING NEWS THE EARTH'S TILT HAS CHANGED! Badmanforever General 27 03-22-2012 12:55 AM
Breaking news masterbob RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 02-26-2007 08:10 PM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017 ]

SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017

It is with great pleasure that as of today, our beloved community will begin a new chapter in it's life. The path towards SFO 2.0 is now "hard coded". We stand at the precipice of a new time and a new age.

My request was simple. It was so simple, I couldn't find a single person who could execute it. The exact directions were: "When someone looks at the SFO 2.0 website .. they will do a triple-take ... The first thought that comes to their head should be: "I've arrived at a wrong website. SFO must have sold its domain" ... the second thought has to be: "oh wow, maybe SFO got bought out by a publisher" ... if we can do those 2 things .. we win".

If you trust the personal judgment of a person who created this community from scratch 16 years ago, then believe me when I say: "I've made 100% sure that this is the only path we can take at this moment. And I've made 100% sure there was no one else better suited for the job". ... And if you don't trust my judgment, then at least mark my words: "When future generations remember this day, they will ALL acknowledge that the contributions given to this community by Blade were just as important as contributions of any other sysop in the history of SFO".

It is with great pleasure that I present to you our future webmaster: Blade.

In order to create the greatest Fan-Site Hub EVER in the history of the world, Blade will require full server access to the existing circa 2k1 site, and all of it's connected computer doohickeys. By the very definition this access makes Blade a System Operator.

Rest assured that I did not arrive easily at this decision. I looked at all the facts and all of the candidates, which included a personal interview with Blade for nearly 3 hours. During those 3 hours I constantly beat him with a heavy stick to test his worthiness of joining the few, the proud, the bruised. ... And as I hit him harder and harder, the only words uttered by him were: "Plz sir. May I have another?"

Spoken like a true Sysop. Blade. We salute you as customary by the traditions of this community.

P.S. ... Unless it's posted on the front page news or the main SFO website, it's all A RUMOR! I'm not killing the old SFO Forum and I'm not replacing it. As long as there is active staff to maintain it, and as long as I never have to lift any fingers in regards to your endless forum politics and drama, this forum can run FOREVER and it will never be replaced by another forum.
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote