SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Idea to "balance" the RD "abusement" Cwing New Features 44 04-05-2010 02:54 PM
"Ken" Glitch evil^vegeta Bugs and Problems report 4 11-18-2007 12:44 PM
"Follow Me Glitch" DrunkenMasta Bugs and Problems report 21 06-28-2007 01:54 AM
New "super forum" LiL_DRS Links 13 12-03-2006 08:23 PM

Old 05-16-2017, 06:08 PM   #1
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1079
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough
Default No Super, no anything, "Lockdown" Glitch

This glitch first came to my attention perhaps 2 weeks ago when eviltomas versed Eliteattack, he noticed he was unable to use supers and initially I brushed it off as one time occurrence only affecting HIM in particular, but over time i've run into the glitch multiple times myself.

It apparently disables your ability to super (sometimes only a select few supers, like being able to shinkuu hadoken in the air), select special moves (Ex: shoryuken), rage down (or up ),etc. Initially I didn't want to report on this glitch b/c 2.0 is coming out soon, where this glitched might be patched anyway, but for those struggling with it now I can tell you the best way to bypass it (for now).

It seems to only affect Ryu for some reason (I haven't noticed any similar glitches with the other characters). Regardless to bypass it you just need to enter a quick story mode game and test to see if all your supers are working, if not,just exit the story mode game and re-enter till all your moves work, then you should be good to go in multiplayer games. Secondly to fix you can try this with a hoster who would be willing to keep restarting a game till all your moves are working.

P.S Needless to say (I think), the glitch usually happens on your first game. Once you are able to use supers you won't experience that problem for the rest of the day.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:21 PM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: No Super, no anything, "Lockdown" Glitch

Already being taken care of.

For now use one one of the new builds or simply open TLF story mode and pick Ryu immediately in order to avoid it.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:37 PM   #3
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1232
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Happens to me when I play sfo on my mac.

My first match, no matter what, I cannot do anything but ground special and hadoken. No airals what so ever.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 03:50 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Yes, it's a known issue with the latest Windows 10 emergency build TMyApp released weeks ago.

We hope to have this issue resolved in newer builds. It also affects other characters. (I use Wolverine for most matches, and the issue has prevented me from using normal specials and supers alike.)

We appreciate everyone's patience with us on this.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote