SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey Guys Cookie General 2 10-14-2008 03:30 PM
Sup guys Cookie Links 1 10-10-2008 11:35 PM
the guys of sfo Iplay2win RaNdOm iNsAnItY 76 11-16-2007 02:59 PM
Come on guys.. Jakelynch Links 3 06-15-2007 04:52 PM
Is feyzuu-50 a team player... Front_Line General Comments & Strategies 1 12-19-2005 05:22 AM

Old 05-15-2017, 11:18 PM   #1
TheMostWanteD

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 19
TheMostWanteD is an unknown quantity at this pointTheMostWanteD is an unknown quantity at this pointTheMostWanteD is an unknown quantity at this pointTheMostWanteD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi guys its feyzuu

this thread wrong 1 can you delete plz, didnd know when the topic was down and. press 3 times on post..

this thread wrong 1 can you delete plz, didnd know when the topic was down and. press 3 times on post..

sfo online fun game,start on this game end of 2001 16 years ago and still playing, i like alot ppl on sfo they are cool and alot are good and skill fighting, and that make more fun lol..!_Noobkiller_! told me to make this topic, thnx to him now i can tell something about my self a bit,, and i miss alot ppl from sfo ,, and ppl i never forget, they join me always no matter what clan battles or any problemz.. Ninjaryu2009 Xtremdark After dark Darksoldier Killer024 (~Bazzaar~) killerdude (~Mont~) <-- thnx my brothers..

the reason why i am get good with Ryu ? playing a fast ryu like ninjaryu and crying freeman evryday = ) did winner stay with desi munda xtremdark killerdude metal_ken and more.. so learned alot from different style ryu`s how to run from danger and how to counter an attack..

and my favo ryu user number 1 2016 2017 goo`s too !_NoobKiller_!

Last edited by D.Bahki; 05-16-2017 at 01:13 AM.
TheMostWanteD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:44 AM   #2
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 58
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

We love you man.
Stay safe and chill. Definitely one of the best ryu in your prime.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:23 AM   #3
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

He still is, can probably beast mode on a lot of the newer blood atm.

Great to have you around man.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 03:10 AM   #4
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

Yo, feyzuu. Good to see you here in the forums. =)
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:02 AM   #5
LegendaryLucci

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 285
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

We used to have some really good matches!

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:52 AM   #6
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

That was a vg ryu ineed.

wb fey.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:19 PM   #7
Ace_Trooper
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
Ace_Trooper has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I remember the name. I remember the skill. I can't remember much else. We likely met in an empty server one late night as I attempted to return xD.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:44 AM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Hello and welcome, feyzuu.

A number of those fellow geezers still pop in from time to time. Here's hoping we can get them all back (and more) for SFO 2.0's approaching launch.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 05:58 AM   #9
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Hi guys its feyzuu

That ryu you got is wicked keep it up man lol; but these were some nice ryu matches we had a few years ago

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".

Last edited by eviltomas; 05-17-2017 at 06:05 AM.
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:58 AM   #10
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 285
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

I took a couple notes from that video that's wicked how they move. I probably need to use different movement

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:04 AM   #11
|ChimpY|

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 21
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

your gamename and your intro turned me on...
Old 05-19-2017, 12:08 AM   #12
ElSaul
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
ElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the rough

wguccii
Old 07-17-2017, 12:23 AM   #13
Punjabi

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 11
Punjabi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Feyzu, good to see you man.
good'ol days ryu vs ryu.
Punjabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:32 PM   #14
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 968
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Hey fey. Nice to see you man. Our ryu v ryu matches have always been at the highest degree. We still gotta finish our first to 5. Your up by 1 :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:35 AM   #15
Tsunami
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 132
Tsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished road

Hoş geldin arkadaşım!

Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 11:24 AM   #16
XtremDark

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
XtremDark is an unknown quantity at this point

Still here my friend