SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Super Sayian Kid (Revamped) shad0wslayer RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 02-21-2012 08:56 AM
Revamped Stage Select Orlando0 New Features 19 02-22-2009 06:34 PM
Kametsu revamped Yami08 Links 2 11-14-2005 11:28 PM

Old 08-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube
Default S.S.C (Revamped)

Welcome to the Stage Creator Club 2012 Edition!

Hello Community, hope everyone is enjoying the new features we received from 2012 anniversary

Since the anniversary just past I thought I would bring back this "new" little Contest/Event or whatever you want to call it.

[Old insert to attract you]

I know some of you are thinking "Stage Creator Club what might this be" and well It's something like the Camera Club a.k.a Sick Pick of the week
except instead of taking a screen shot you must Create your own stage.

Some might be asking what's the meaning of this, well for weeks I have been seeing alot of Threads/Post from members asking about custom stages and how can they
get there own stage in the game and I even seen a Suggestion thread in the new features section with the Idea of VIP members having the Ability/Perk to add there own stage within the game.

None of these things are possible at the momment but I have a solution to your problems.

The Solution is Simple Join The Stage Creator Club.

[New Insert]

Now I will add a little twist for this, it may even come as it's own event soon (once things get going with px official clans)

If you are submitting a clan stage in hopes that you'll win. Once the submission thread is up please choose which type of stage your submitting.

Type: Personal/Clan

If it is a personal stage cool. If it is a clan stage please state the type and if your clan stage wins. you will have the option to assign it to all of your clan members account ( Cool right? )

Guide Lines (Tweaked for better results)

The Guide Lines to this is simple You Post in the submission thread your In Game Name along with your submission.

All Of the Submissions will be collected and voted upon.(By The Community)
You Have 2 weeks to enter your submission. The third week will consist of voting by the community the member with the most votes by the end of the fourth week Is Crowned the Winner.
Simple as that.

Guess What, each member is allow to add up to 4 Submissions now!

Rules
  • You must create your own stage (meaning you can't get a GFX Pro to do it for you just so you could win)
Other rules Regarding the stage itself
  • Leave your In-Game accounts with your custom level entry.(straight out of Blockattacks Mouth/post )
  • Minimum Image size : 700 x 500 (pixels)
  • Maximum of 1000 x 1000.
  • Image must have a fighting ground, or floor. ( I know, its common sense.. but believe me.. I've seen it all )
  • Images in the final result of the custom stage, must be proportionate of the characters in SFO. ( Meaning, no giant christmas RYU's in the background or a Huge pixelated floor, or anything that would look.. just odd. )
  • Images must not contain real or 3d images.
  • No vulgarity or nude/semi-nude images.

These rules are basicly the same as the LDC Rules so you should be pretty familier with them.

Now to the Good stuff that I am sure everyone wants to know

Prizes!!!

Well as you all know there can only be one winner (If your not first then your last)

Once the Winner is Announced He/She will recieve the prize of
  • HTML Code:
    <s>1 custom Color</s>
    Now 2 custom colors (non-staff/non-twinner color)
  • There winning Stage added to there account in game.
  • Forum Title
  • And Last but not least Bragging rights for a whole month.(And your very own stage in game that you can take sexy screenshots with and enter them in the Sick Pick Contest)
With that Said Let's get Started!!!!

btw if you want to enter this but you are lost on where to start well Just take a Look Below

RESOURCES!!!

[GFX Resources] http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=10729 by: (~Blade~)
[LDC Source]http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=24198 by: BlockAttack
[Level Creation Tutorial] http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=21571 by: TitaniumFist

[Graphic Packs]
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/n...r%20Heroes.rar
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/n...%20fighter.rar
http://www.streetfighteronline.com/n...the%20Atom.rar
(By SSJKarma)

These GFX Resources should help you with the creation of your Stages so that anyone has a chance of winning. It's Completely Fair

Comments/Suggestions Below

[new submission Thread]
September: http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...044#post758044

[old submission Threads]
August: http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...693#post753693

August 2012 winner: (~_Knight_~) Dojo in Moon Light

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Last edited by (-Kam-); 09-05-2012 at 08:39 AM.
(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Default Re: S.S.C (Revamped)

Deadline for submissions is 8/24/2012 Don't forget.

Old 08-16-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
Noobkiller

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 64
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the info Knight.

Last edited by Noobkiller; 08-16-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Noobkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like

Submission threads are officially Closed. Stay Posted for the voting thread. Although I would have liked more activity but. Better luck next time right?

Old 09-05-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I was a little late, PM me for your 2 color selections.

Next Line up

http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...044#post758044
September submissions 09/05/2012 - 09/26/2012
September Voting Thread 09/26/2012 - 10/03/2012

Lets see more Participation Please. Thank you

Last edited by (-Kam-); 09-05-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like

With less then 2 weeks left, I still see no activity. I guess I should just close this event do to no participants

well if no response in a week this will be officially dead and won't be reopened. thank you

Old 09-22-2012, 07:46 AM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

It's a shame this contest doesn't get more participants.

Thank you for your efforts, though, man.

I did want to vote on that last contest, but didn't make/find the time. I love LDC.

Also, Knight has requested the stage be selectable by it's title, so I've added that, freeing up your custom level slot on your own account, Kam.

If the level is to be removed at a certain point per the contest rules, please remember to let me know.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #8
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Is this still going? I'll join.

I think the prize should be a little better...

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #9
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
It's a shame this contest doesn't get more participants.

Thank you for your efforts, though, man.

I did want to vote on that last contest, but didn't make/find the time. I love LDC.

Also, Knight has requested the stage be selectable by it's title, so I've added that, freeing up your custom level slot on your own account, Kam.

If the level is to be removed at a certain point per the contest rules, please remember to let me know.
Thanks T-Fist I love the LDC as well just wish it was more active. Yes the stage expires 1 month after receiving it So the deadline for Knights stage should be October1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post
Is this still going? I'll join.

I think the prize should be a little better...
Well technically there's still 2 days for submission left so go for it. Prizes are under consideration. but nothing changing anytime soon with no activity