Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 04:47 AM   #26
Doomtrain
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Doomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enough
Default Re: SFO Intro Contest

I have no idea what you're talking about. I think my post was very clear and constructive, and in no way confrontational. ^.^

Old 12-23-2008, 04:51 AM   #27
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Mercedes, your post and Doomtrain's were the first to contain outright insults, and they will be the last.

You're both over 21 right? Thus qualifying you for adulthood? Then can the insults, the E-drama, and act your age.

<span style='color:red'>Choose to grow up, rise above it and simply post something constructive in the way of criticism or support. Do otherwise and you know what happens. The warning goes for any and every member who wants to be cute or insulting and decides to respond like a smartass. And it will be the only warning.</span>

Shady, the Official angle of the contest is out. You are free to close this thread if you want / make an unofficial contest here or on UG. But I'm not closing it on account of a few silly posts.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:02 AM   #28
Doomtrain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Doomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enoughDoomtrain will become famous soon enough

lol. eat me, kid. You can delete it, but it won't erase the fact that i said it. Ban me if you need to, but I'm already through listening to your BS.

Old 12-23-2008, 05:20 AM   #29
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

If you care so little, leave on your own and save the rest of us your E-drama. The stupidity of a man who doesnít care but decides to take the time out of his day to post is beyond me. I mean, what's the reasoning? For kicks? Getting a rise out of people? Hurling your last E-Brick in hopes of being banned and going out a PX martyr? Or are you just an attention-whore, or a drama queen?

You know where the door is, donít wait for a ban. Just leave. Those of us who can act like adults, those of us who actually care about the ideas that are implemented or not implemented will stick around.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:26 AM   #30
Doomtrain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm... or maybe it's the fact that I can't understand why a person who has committed so many computer crimes on members of this community, is still allowed to fully participate here. What's it gonna take anyway? Shady gets so mad that he finally decides to do some kind of web-based attack on PX?

If you think you can out talk me, you're sorely mistaken. it's best that you just get your last word in and then ban me so that i can't reply. That's the only way I'll stop, and somehow I think you already know that.

Old 12-23-2008, 05:38 AM   #31
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

This is getting too heated.

(Contact us if you would like this threat re-opened)
Closed Thread