SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ Weekly Screenshot Thread ] system4 General Comments & Strategies 18 03-22-2008 03:10 PM
[ Weekly Screenshot Thread ] system4 General Comments & Strategies 14 03-13-2008 01:15 AM
[ Weekly Screenshot Thread ] system4 General Comments & Strategies 13 02-27-2008 12:36 PM
[Weekly ScreenShot Thread] Cwing General Comments & Strategies 11 10-02-2007 05:15 PM

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [ Weekly ScreenShot Contest ]

Lights! Camera! Action!!

The Weekly ScreenShot Contest is back!! It's been a good "minute" since the event was brought into play. I'm sure all the "hardcore" SFO Camera Club members are excited. There has been some changes however.

*How to take a screenshot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]1. Get the image you want on top of everything on your desktop.Basicly the active window have that in front of everything.

2. Click once on the button on your keyboard that says "PRINT SCREEN".Holding the "Alt" button with the "PRINT SCREEN" button lowers loading time of the image to your browser.

3. Next, open up Microsoft Paint.

4.Go to Edit and hit Paste at center of screen.
* *Or RIGHT click mouse button and go to Paste.
* *Or hit and hold CONTROL button and hit the V button

5. Use The Rectangle Tool to crop/cut the image like so=

Whatever you outline with the rectangle tool that's exactily what your cutting/cropping out.

6.Click New and paste your cropped image,and you can also expand the image and the bitmap...like so=

7.. Save the image or picture to MS paint or whatever paint program you have.Save the image as a PNG. if you plan on hosting the image.

*How to Participate*

Just post your screenshots in the Official SFO Camera Club thread

http://bbs.projectx.cyberfuturism.com/cgi-bin....11;st=0

That's it!!!

*How do winners get chosen *

The old WSSC only allowed me to vote for the "Best Screenshot" of the week. However, this time around.. Every Friday, I will choose the Top 5 screenshots of the week and create a poll which would allow everyone to vote all day Saturday. On Sunday, the person with the most amount of votes win.

Backgrounds must be on when taking screenshots..

*Prizes*
- 1 Color of your choice for two weeks
-Custom Ingame Title.. (which is currently broken atm..)

Contest starts now!! Good Luck

Old 09-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
guitarrocker
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

lol I noticed the "ingame title" is messed cause someone already has it and nobodys won in this season yet :P

anyways good luck to all participating!

Old 09-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #3
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

I really hope for the best for all you guys, i'm not sure i will be able to get some in, if i can i will

Old 09-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Been waiting for this, should be fun

I just hope the participation goes well
Old 09-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
evilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enough

I disappear for a short while and this happens o.O

Old 09-10-2009, 12:45 AM   #6
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 175
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evilryus5 @ Sep. 09 2009,18:34)]I disappear for a short while and this happens o.O
Lol yeap looks like your a bit late as am i but im going to be participating more this year.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:21 AM   #7
Charged

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Charged is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evilryus5 @ Sep. 09 2009,18:34)]I disappear for a short while and this happens o.O
Very cool !!!
Old 09-18-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

so can i post a screenie here or what do i do?? Im sorry but im kind of confused =(
Old 10-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
-Disciple-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
-Disciple- is an unknown quantity at this point

O_O can u make week 5 im rdy :]

The battle has just begun
Old 10-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #10
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

lol no one cares if ur rdy

nice sig btw
Old 10-17-2009, 10:30 PM   #11
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Postponed for a bit until I find a way to better choose the votes, since people like to abuse the system..
Closed Thread