SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ SFO Camera Club ] SBYRD5 General Comments & Strategies 11505 08-10-2017 02:39 PM
[Cam Club 1000 Page Celebration], Contest of top shots jasonthekidd11 General Comments & Strategies 42 03-17-2010 02:21 AM
[ SFO 2k7 - CC - Contest Winners ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 40 10-22-2008 07:59 PM

Old 03-17-2010, 06:13 AM   #1
jasonthekidd11

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough
Default [Camera Club 1k Contest Winners]

"Wasn't this contest supposed to end in like December?? "

Yeah.... Better late then never

The SFO Camera Club recently passed a milestone in reaching its 1000th page with an estimated 10,000 screenshots. (Maybe a little less, but 10,000 sure does sound nice )

In honor of this milestone an event was held in which the active camera club members posted their own top 5 shots from their Cam Club career.

The shots were then voted upon by the SFO community in order to narrow it down to 2 shots for each participant.

Then came the tough part where I had to decide who had the 2 best overall shots . After months of deliberation (j/k about the months part ) here are the results:

1st place: Strider 26

2nd place: Evilryus5

3rd place: DwAyN3

-----
Community Vote

The SFO community also voted on the two best screenshots out of the 45 total screenshots submitted by all the participants. Each voter was required to have two different users for their top 2 best screenshots.

After tallying up the Community Vote, here are the results.

1st place for Community Vote: DwAyN3

DwAyN3 received 4 votes for his shot.

Due to the unique prize that comes with winning the Community Vote, there were only supposed to be two winners.

However when I tallied the votes these two users were tied with 2 Community Votes. I decided to make a 3rd place and determined the 2nd place winner by how many overall votes they had.

2nd place for Community Vote: Strider 26

Strider 26 received 2 votes for his shot and had 3 overall votes [ 2 for Shot 4 and 1 for Shot 2]

Before I announce 3rd place, I want to stop and thank a certain person for reminding me to finish up this contest. If it weren't for this person, this thread may not have even been made.

As if by fate, this same person also happened to be the user who was tied for 2nd place

3rd place for Community Vote: Kim-Kam(ink)

Kim-Kam(ink) received 2 votes for his shot and had 2 overall votes.
------

The Prizes

Congrats to all those who placed, I look forward to seeing shots from you in the future.

Now the moment the winners have been anxiously waiting for: The Prizes

Your prize is: Knowing that you played a role in helping make the Cam Club into what it is today.

While knowing that does feel great , I’m sure you wouldn’t mind these prizes as well.

1st place
Custom Title on PX forum
TMC title in game
3 colors [2 from 2k10 or 2k09 and 1 from 2k7 list ]

2nd place
3 colors [2 from 2k10 or 2k9 list and 1 from 2k7 list]

3rd place
2 colors [1 from 2k10 or 2k9 list and 1 from 2k7 list ]
----

Community Vote

1st place for Community Vote
1st shot on www.streetfighteronline.com screenshot section
2 colors [2 from 2k10 or 2k9 or 2k7]

2nd place for Community Vote
2nd shot on www.streetfighteronline.com screenshot section
2 colors [only 1 from 2k10 or 2k9 and 1 from 2k7 list]

3rd place for Community Vote
2 colors [only 1 from 2k10 or 2k9 and 1 from 2k7 list]

----

Why were there only going to be 2 places for Community Vote???

The reason there were only supposed to be a 1st and 2nd place for Community Vote was because when you click "Screenshots" the first page that pops up has 2 screenshots. If you want to see more you press "next" and another two are seen.

The unique prize of the Community Vote was that the 1st and 2nd winners have their shots as the first to be seen when you press "Screenshots". For a lot of new SFO players those are the first two SFO screenshots they'll see and in a way it's an honor to be on that first page because those two screenshots are a new user's first impression of SFO.

Keeping to tradition, I wanted to keep it two per page and That is why a tie breaker for 2nd place was needed.

Though 3rd place didn't win the tiebreaker, I felt that because the user did tie, they should also receive a prize as well.

---

All Participants

To all the other participants that were unable to place, don’t feel dismayed as you should still continue to take screenshots and as a result your skills will grow.

Who knows, you may even have another chance this summer.

I know some of you may be disheartened to not see your name up there, but before you leave

As a personal thank you to those who have worked hard to keep the Cam Club active and allow it to come as far as it has:

Everyone who participated in the contest and didn't place will receive 1 color from the 2k7 list.

Also everyone who participated in the contest has 1 of their shots included in the updated “Screenshots” at www.streetfighteronline.com

There were 9 participants so the last 3 shots were the ones that were already there before being updated. (It was not done on purpose, but those shots happen to be ones I took lol ) For the newer Cam Club members, please don’t use those 3 shots as a representation of my “skillz” as a screenshot taker because those last 3 are pretty bad

---

How to Receive Prizes

If any of the winners is a user that already has a lot of colors and is also feeling generous

If you so desire , feel free to choose a participant that didn't place and give them a color. As to keep this thread for comments only, if you placed and are donating a color, please talk through pm with the user you would like to donate to. But be sure to contact jasonthekidd11 or TitaniumFist before or after you donate a color.

To first receive the list of colors you are allowed to choose from, send me a pm and I will reply with the links for the 2k7,2k9 and 2k10 color lists.

If you are receiving colors or donating a color please contact TitaniumFist with a pm containing the following:

1) Your SFO IGN
2) What Place you were in (Ex. 1st place, 1st place Community Vote, Participant)
3) Color choices (ex. Cyc 120 )
4) Also a Thank You to TitaniumFist would be much appreciated.

Following the above format in your pm makes everything more organized and more organized usually equals you getting your colors faster.

Also a big thanks to system for being able to update the SFO screenshots section so quickly.
----

Closing Comments (Yea as if I didn't write enough already )

I’d like to thank everyone again for participating in this contest and a huge thanks to every single person who’s visited the SFO Camera Club. Whether it be posting 1000s of screenshots or simply stopping by to look at some shots, all of you have allowed the Camera Club to remain an active part in SFO’s history.

Finally, A big thanks to Tmy for allowing all of us to enjoy SFO for the total cost of $0.00 and for constantly adding new features that continue to make our screenshots better.

The Camera Club has been a big part of what defines me as a user on this forum. I loved playing SFO and the SFO Camera Club community was what really drove me to continue playing and taking screenshots over the years.

I had known about the forum in the past, but I didn't see the purpose of joining a forum. The Camera Club ultimately allowed me to become involved in the forum and as a result, I became part of a community.

To put it in perspective, Combining my 3 photobucket accounts there are 3,839 screenshots of SFO. Out of my 2701 posts, 881 posts are in the SFO Camera Club. Of the 4+ years I have been on this forum, that is almost 1/3 of my posts dedicated solely to the SFO Camera Club.

I know we may just be a group of random people all over the world, but through this forum we have all found something that has allowed us to come together and be a part of a community. For me that something is the SFO Camera Club.

1000 pages down and 1 million to go

7/7/7
11/11/11

Last edited by jasonthekidd11; 03-19-2010 at 05:49 PM.
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #2
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube
Default Re: [Camera Club 1k Contest Winners]

yea my ss blew lol
congrats guys

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 185
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Gratz nice shots everyone

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

congrats to my boyz evilryu and d-wayne they been doing this for a while and pros at it
nothing but respect guys.=)

edit: an cnt forget about stride gum either.

edit 2: and i happen to be one of those with alot of colors so if you would like one, you can pm me here or Kameron20@live.com on msn.

this was really fun jason and got me into taking screenies.

Last edited by Kim-Kam; 03-17-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Kim-Kam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #5
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
evilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enough

I really didn't expect to get any place in this lol seeing as I was a very late entry and wanted to let someone else have the limelight The front page screenshots look 10x better now . Congrats everyone.

Jason, is it possible for me to give my prizes away?

Last edited by evilryus5; 03-17-2010 at 06:42 PM.
evilryus5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations all.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilryus5 View Post

Jason, is it possible for me to give my prizes away?
Yea make contact with the user you want to give the color to and then you send the pm to Tfist in the format from above. We don't want random people saying "so and so gave me a color" when really they didn't

Also as mentioned above, if you don't already have the color lists please pm me and I'll send you the links.

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #8
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats everyone

;]

special thanks to Fist and Jason
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:44 PM   #9
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

COngratz All Nice Screenies

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:56 AM   #10
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
avatar-killers is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit avatar-killers's Facebook

well done pplz, your screenies are good, congratulations to all won got prizes! for a great work!
avatar-killers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:51 AM   #11
Deadly_Fighter
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
Deadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutDeadly_Fighter has a spectacular aura about

Congrats everyone .
Deadly_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #12
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 22
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

is ther new contest?

Thanks, donkios.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #13
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

uum No this is an old contest of celebrating the 1000 pages of cam club.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #14
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

congratz all!
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #15
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 120
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

I just noticed this. lol

Thanks everybody. :]

& I don't have need for any of the colors keep them, thanks tho!
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #16
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like

UMM GUYs....this is kinda old...no...extremely old
Old 06-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #17
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

lol ppl dont want to give up a free posting point

TheKingOfHado@live.com

☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
(Hado)-(King) is offline   Reply With Quote