SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Announcements > SFO News & Updates

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MW2 PC Dedicated Server Support! system4 General 1 11-18-2009 11:16 PM
StreetFighterChampions 2nd Edition guitarrocker Challenges and Tournaments 18 11-16-2009 01:55 PM
Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition ~OL~AvengedWolf General 10 07-22-2009 11:36 PM
Devil may cry 3 special edition Kp-kikashi General 3 07-25-2006 04:24 PM

Old 09-19-2007, 03:47 AM   #1
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice
Default Re: [ Support Email ] 2K5 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Nferno666 from 2k5

Okay folks... now I know how busy you all are, but due to some recent incidents and some thoughts... ergo, bitching TMyApp and I have decided to change the way things are here a little bit.
A while ago, there were problems in the forum that led to TMyApp creating a topic about how y’all should behave towards the law around here... and since he’s not always around to answer to your bitchi.. err.. problems, we’ve decided to share the burden with him, ergo, when you bitch to TMyApp about a mod, you’re bitching to myself as well!

So this is how things would be from now on. If you have problems with regards to the forum... someone flaming you, smackdown bullying you or one problem or the other or you need have questions about that concerns the game, send an email to support@streetfighteronline.com or contact me personally. I repeat.. everything that has to do with the forum or game, send your complaints to support@streetfighteronline.com

However, if you’ve got ingame problems... like auto termination, and you’re sure you haven’t given out your passwords or any of that sort, send an email to info@streetfighteronline.com I repeat everything that has to do with ingame problems, complaints should be sent to info@streetfighteronline.com this way those who need their accounts back up will have to wait less

If it’s got to do with character help... like where to get moves and tutorials.. and you’re too lazy to type in the Members Help section... or you’re just scared about getting flamed by some members *looks around* send an email to blanka09@streetfighteronline.com

We hope that you these changes do not inhibit your forum drills and we’re just making these changes for the best of the community as a whole. TMyApp has been uber busy and in order to help you guys more effeciently, we’ve seen it fit to input some division of labor. So from now on, any forum problem... send that email to support@streetfighteronline.com

The reason I keep on emphasizing on this is, if you send the email to the wrong address, your issue would not be looked into..(it will but it will take MUCH longer or will just be since it will be put on hold and then forwarded to the new email since that’s where it was meant to go) and if you come over here and start your bitching or nonsense about us not replying your mails, you’ll face another man with the button in his finger... and it’s not TMyApp this time.
took a few hours from reading and extracting db files from the "archive" forum but i finally found this topic

the info might be a bit old but it's still VERY accurate and it will be updated if neccesary...but for now just follow the guidelines for the emailing methods above.

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Nferno666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:03 AM   #2
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [ Support Email ] 2K5 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]If it’s got to do with character help... like where to get moves and tutorials.. and you’re too lazy to type in the Members Help section... or you’re just scared about getting flamed by some members *looks around* *send an email to blanka09@streetfighteronline.com
Err.. we all know how busy blanka09 can be at times so I'm an alternative if you need help with those kinds of things as well.. My email is system4@streetfighteronline.com

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote