SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

View Poll Results: VOTW3 Contest - Voting Poll
Goodbye, So Long - by DetectiveUnknown 18 58.06%
Street Fighter vs X-Men – by Warm0r 3 9.68%
The Beginning of New World – by XxOmny_SakuraxX 2 6.45%
Street Fighter Online - by estset 0 0%
Pure – by TitaniumFist 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
poetry contest #1sakurafan RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 06-03-2009 11:31 PM
SFO Cinema Contest EvilAkuma Banners, Avatars and Images 42 01-26-2009 04:15 PM
SFO Intro Contest 1-hitta New Features 30 12-23-2008 05:38 AM
Gfx contest LegacyofKain Banners, Avatars and Images 16 09-04-2006 08:07 PM
Contest v1 vx_unicom Challenges and Tournaments 36 05-08-2006 08:44 PM

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 02:40 AM   #26
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: VOTW3 Contest

Out of Omny and detective for sure..
Detective gets me though..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 09-28-2007, 09:21 AM   #27
(Fallen_Angel)
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(Fallen_Angel) is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Sep. 28 2007,00:30)]@ ~OL~Bloodywolf & ~OL~AvengedWolf: I hope you are voting for the right reasons.

While I can't take back the votes now, comments like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Detective had a great Vid! Prolly the best out of all! but TF is the man! "Pure" wins.
Are contradictory. Make sure you vote for the right reasons. If Detective's video is most likely the best in your opinion, then vote for him. You can't vote for my video because "I'm the man." You're judging the videos not the people. If you do that you are voting for the wrong reasons. I can't stress this enough and for everyone else who plans on voting, when you vote, make sure favoritism or personal feelings about the producer of the video never affects your vote.

@DWX, clearly state who you are voting for in your post. You have a tendency to only post to state the obvious with a biggrin, most of the time I ignore it but I've told you about it before. If it is irrelevant it is spam.

@ The lot of you, I’m quite pleased with the turn out in this first community vote, let’s keep the votes coming!

(Note: We may not need two weeks – Prize Choice list will be to the winner of each VOTW – Previous winners will also be shown the list.)
if arent to naive u would realize most voted because of there affection towards the person creating the vid others voted because they clearly liked one video over the other.

in future i suggest names i left out of the videos and no one is to know who made what one then u really see whos was the best
Old 09-28-2007, 05:14 PM   #28
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]if arent to naive u would realize most voted because of there affection towards the person creating the vid others voted because they clearly liked one video over the other.
(Fallen_Angel), if you actually were a little less misguided, you’d realize the majority of votes were cast for what the voters felt was the best video. The amount of votes for “personal favoritism” are in the minority. It’s the exact opposite of what you believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]in future i suggest names i left out of the videos and no one is to know who made what one then u really see whos was the best
In an ideal world, that’s the best way to pick a winner, but in reality, things are more complicated than that.

A) Some producers already have existing upload accounts with their publicly recognized names on them. Should they be forced to create an anonymous account for VOTW4? Then when the winner’s announced for VOTW4, should they create another anonymous account for VOTW5? Tell me where that process ends?

B) Many producers have a “Production Label” at the beginning of their films. Should they remove their trademark /signature from their work?

The clear answer to the “anonymous uploads” suggestion is no. While a few votes are and may continue to be cast for the wrong reasons, I have a little more faith in people’s personal integrity to do what’s right than you.

I hope that I’m only going to have to say this once for all the misguided individuals who are voting for “who they like”. (And it goes for all VOTW contests) How you feel about a particular individual is entirely irrelevant because you are not voting “who you like the most”, you are voting for the best video. If that’s how you plan on voting, your votes are not needed here. Regardless of what you feel for someone, it is unfair and biased not to vote for the best video. *

This isn’t a member popularity contest. Period.

I’d advise all of you not to discus, contest, or quote this matter further. If you have more to say regarding this, contact any of the following people via PM or IM:

EvilAkuma , Penzel , KingofStreetfighter101, TitaniumFist.

@E.A., good to know.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:22 AM   #29
~TZ~azteckilla
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
~TZ~azteckilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Id like to vote for a close friend.

Yet, i feel detectives was probably the best out of all.

The song, and the video, just went beautifully together ...

Especially the effects btw.

Detective gets my vote.

SFO Back Up
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like to see you slow dance to Lil John -WOLF</td></tr></table>
Old 10-01-2007, 09:29 AM   #30
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

With over a full week of voting, 2 weeks are not needed. The clear and rightful winner of VOTW4 is DetectiveUnknown! Congratulations! You will be contacted shortly about your prize choices.

This will be closed as to lock the voting in place, please feel free to discuss the VOTW, and congratulate the winner on the SFOCinema thread.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Closed Thread