SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO VOTM (~Vanilla~) Links 0 04-06-2009 11:56 PM
VOTM 4 - April TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 4 04-30-2008 02:47 AM
VOTM 3 - Voting Thread TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 7 04-14-2008 01:20 AM
VOTM 3 - March 2008 TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 10 04-07-2008 11:40 PM
VOTM Voting Thread TitaniumFist Banners, Avatars and Images 17 02-01-2008 08:49 PM

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
Mercedes04
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube
Talking Re: VOTM 2

<span style='colorrange'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Video of the Month 2</span></span>

Video of the Month has finally arrived again in this 2nd installment my fellow SFOCinema producers, enthusiasts and casual observers. It’s time for another contest. What started in the underground depth's of Banners, Avatars and Images and went to General Comments and Strategies AND back to Banners, Avatars and Images has been no doubt a shocker to us dreamers who had no idea that this series would ever go this far. But this time around, make no mistake, this installment WILL be full of surprises and will be MUCH more exciting then any other installment that's ever been made!! As usual, the SFOCinema is always in need of &quot;new blood&quot; so to speak, so why not just enter? Who knows, your video just might be this month's gossip or could be the best of video all time!! Or will you guys/gals just let the ol' Cinema favorites take away the gold again? Regardless, SFOCinema viewers....get ya popcorn ready.

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Prizes</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>-- Your winning video will be featured on the front page of the “SFO Cinema” Thread
-- VOTM 2 Winner Bragging Rights
-- A Standard “SFO Cinema” Advertisement Banner (Pending)</span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='colorrange'>Rules</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>-- Your video must be no longer then 8 minutes, but a bare minumum of 5 minutes is required.

-- Story mode footage is only to be used in the intro and/or outro.
-- All entries MUST be uploaded to the SFOCinema Upload Site</span> to be a qualified entry.
-- Must have some sort of Intro and Outro
-- All modes are accepted (DWX, Brawl, Tag, etc etc.)

Wanna get involved with this? Well it's simple. All you have to do is submit an entry by February 29, 2008 @ 11:00 PM and abide by the rules above and your in!!

Wanna get involved in VOTW contests? Now is the time! Register an account here: SFOCinema Upload Site.

Also get involved with the SFO Cinema thread here - Click, Watch Videos, Rate &amp; Comment!

Lastly, any questions concerning the SFOCinema thread or contest's, you may contact Myself, TitaniumFist, thedesktops, KingofStreetfighter101 or blacksuperman. Check our profiles for contacts, if you find none, use the PM system.

With that said you may enter, but please make sure you bring your &quot;A&quot; game, because I'm entering as well, and I can sense my hunger for the title of the best yet again!

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 02-17-2008, 06:49 PM   #2
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: VOTM 2

I will do my best to invite people to this contest.. and good luck to all..
Old 02-17-2008, 08:56 PM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Good to see this up, nice job. Let's get some entries in here.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:46 AM   #4
blacksuperman
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
blacksuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

OK!

Yeah is there a limit on the amount of the videos you can make?
Old 02-19-2008, 08:53 AM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

1 video per user from now on. So if you've made more than one this month, choose wisely.

Old 02-25-2008, 06:32 AM   #6
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Topic Moved upon request..
Old 02-25-2008, 08:57 AM   #7
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough

Yes, thanks system. With the 29th drawing near, so far we have 3 confirmed entries. Myself, blacksuperman, and TitaniumFist will be entering on Friday. Saturday and Sunday will be the two days a "certain" group of people will be asked to vote. Deadline for voting may be extended depending on the outcome of this Saturday and Sunday. That is all, and I hope to see some more surprising entries from people other then the Cinema regulars. Just as long as it abides by the rules posted above, you can enter.

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 02-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #8
blacksuperman
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
blacksuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol yeah at the moment I'm just trying to get the video close to 5 mins...

Though expect my entry to be a video i have recently done, I'm saving the one i just finished for lets say a rainy day
Ill pm you my entry.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #9
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...am I the only one that's making a new one for this event? You guys are extremely lazy...w/e...your call lolz

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 02-29-2008, 05:51 AM   #10
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Extremely <s>lazy</s> busy.

I saw one new video on the SFOCinema and damn.... Hot.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:16 AM   #11
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lol...^

Anywayz...topic closed, and voting thread shall soon be put up. ^^"

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Closed Thread