SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
User Created Videos system4 Banners, Avatars and Images 63 01-08-2011 11:11 PM
[Non-Official] User Created Stories Discussion whitetigerclaw3 General Discussion 21 06-24-2009 06:03 PM
Lag, how it is created SSJKarma General Comments & Strategies 21 08-24-2006 01:56 AM

Old 07-21-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
MegaDarkness
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MegaDarkness is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: User Created background music for sfo

well yah.. Users basicly can make a background track for sfo.Although Instrumentals,techo,fast paced songs would be the key point of this Idea. Others may want to have other genres of music.

Rules to This.

1.No profainity of any kind. Anything thats sensored on the forums,dont put in your song ._.

2.Must be in a mp3(subject to change) format.

3.No longer than 2-3 mins,and a minimum of 1:30 mins.

yea thats basicly bout it...

feedback plez..

T-Fist back me up again xD
MegaDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:00 AM   #2
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 120
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: User Created background music for sfo

Sounds cool, but I haven't seen any music producers here. o_o
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

nah, this would be quite different and might even be too much work for so little. how the hell would we check if the people made the right music ? we'd have to check o the music and then add it ourselves and thats a no-no for me !

i say this cannot really be a good idea !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:36 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

As we've seen with TMC, music can be added to the story/slides/non-ingame portions of SFO (given the correct format - mp3, is NOT subject to change at this time).

As for actual ingame music, we haven't reached that point yet. If TMy ever gets the time to make the addition of new ingame music possible, you'll most likely first see it implemented in a TMC story by a staff member.

So, with that in mind, any music created by members could only be added to a TMC level during the "story" aspect of the level - at this point in time.

That's also not a guarantee we'll be adding any member created tracks. But feel free to create them, even if just for fun. And I'd stay away from lyrics all together if I were y'all. lol

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
MegaDarkness
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Kay I just go an epic-er addition. What if, It was like the elite vip custom stage addition thing? It would play on a select stage,and could be rotated/changed daily to suite the elite vip. Of course there formatting,but fileden.com easily solves that.

kay.. just read t-fist post.. aww come on guys
Old 07-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

The chances of anything being added to SFO music-wise outside of TMC are VERY small, and, chances are if anyone's music were to be added to SFO, it would be maybe one or two people in the game's entirety.

It would have to be made with high class studio quality, fit well with SFO and above all, be good.

Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #7
MegaDarkness
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

so if we have like a voting thread or something to garuntee that only the best gets selected,and possible the above feature I stated O_O??
Old 07-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MegaDarkness @ July 23 2009,16:51)]so if we have like a voting thread or something to garuntee that only the best gets selected,and possible the above feature I stated O_O??
No, rap is not an option, period.

/thread

Edit:

Beats might be.

/unthread

Old 07-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ July 23 2009,15:10)]The chances of anything being added to SFO music-wise outside of TMC are VERY small, and, chances are if anyone's music were to be added to SFO, it would be maybe one or two people in the game's entirety.

It would have to be made with high class studio quality, fit well with SFO and above all, be good.
Yeah.. all that.. except .. the total opposite

Has to be low class MIDI format and perfectly looped .. for maybe a total of 40 -70 seconds for loading purposes, and still be enjoyable to listen to...

Aside from TMy, blanka, Tit, and myself, I dont know anyone that edits or adds to tracks, of course I may be wrong.. but even if Im not.. thats enough.

Just a little bit to hold you guys over, this idea has been brought up A LONG time ago.. of course just Thinking about the .. coding or.. time it would take to add this is aggravating.. So having it actually added, will take some time.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #10
MegaDarkness
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

kay.. i'll edit my rules.. with the perfect loop thing,midi format(I have a file converter) also i'll update the time limit.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:01 PM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

midi format, you are nuts block...
let it be in MP3 format !
just lower the quality to maximum 22,000 hz
it could be lower, just make sure the music doesn't go into the megabytes in size, its even better if it can be under 500k in size.

as for the music itself, if we let everyone have their music in, they might as well run winamp along with SFO. tmyapp removed the music options a few years ago, why do you think he did ? because it was too much for the game and if people wanted music, they could simply open up their favorite tunes in their favorite music player.

so no, this idea won't be added and it won't happen.
musics can be given to us though, as mentionned we are always seeking new sounds for our TMC stories !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:23 PM   #12
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

You go Karma .. lol.. letting Everyone have their own music wouldnt be too hot of an idea... but, new music for SFO overall would be good.

User edited Street Fighter tracks that could be voted on and added later ... maybe by... Aug, 7th?

Of course... some rules would have to be set into place if that were to actually happen... etc - No Lyrics...

Anyway... just an idea

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #13
MegaDarkness
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

block u biter sun... jkz.. but umm yah thats a hawt idea yo
Old 07-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #14
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about
Arrow Re: User Created background music for sfo

this sound like it was done b4 in da tmc but if he want 2
do it in muiltplayer mode it sound like this would work to

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #15
Yeshua»Hamashia
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Yeshua»Hamashia has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ July 22 2009,07:36)]As we've seen with TMC, music can be added to the story/slides/non-ingame portions of SFO (given the correct format - mp3, is NOT subject to change at this time).

As for actual ingame music, we haven't reached that point yet. If TMy ever gets the time to make the addition of new ingame music possible, you'll most likely first see it implemented in a TMC story by a staff member.

So, with that in mind, any music created by members could only be added to a TMC level during the "story" aspect of the level - at this point in time.

That's also not a guarantee we'll be adding any member created tracks. But feel free to create them, even if just for fun. And I'd stay away from lyrics all together if I were y'all. lol
I do agree with music having no lyrics.

I can probably make some serious instrumentals.

I can use the sf music and remix into something real nice and modern.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #16
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]system4 said maybe laterso this is later
When I meant later.. I didn't mean next 3 weeks..

Maybe years to come.. is what I meant
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #17
MegaDarkness
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

^I posted this the first time over 5 months ago O_O