SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
User Created Videos system4 Banners, Avatars and Images 63 01-08-2011 11:11 PM
User Created background music for sfo MegaDarkness New Features 16 08-04-2009 08:43 PM
[Non-Official] User Created Stories Discussion whitetigerclaw3 General Discussion 21 06-24-2009 06:03 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
Kim-Kam

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road
Default TMC User Created Story Contest Winner.

I know it has been awhile, but yeah the winner has been decided and your very own story will be made into a real TMC story.

So with that said congratulations to:
ImTheMan016 for Battle of The Future.

Now there may be a little cosmetic and technical changes here or there, but rest assured I will do my best to make sure the story is inkeeping with its original essence.

Thanks to everyone for your participation and hard work and again congrats.

Here is the Copy of The Story if you would like to read it:
Battle For The Future Pt. 1 - By: -(!~iSpidey~!)-

After Previously Ridding the world of evil...The X-Men And The Street Fighters Are On A Relaxing Vacation...

Ken: "Hey Ryu, Feel like Sparring?

Ryu: "Sure Thing Friend...Haven't Had One With You In A While"

Ken: "Ready?"

Ryu: Nod's Head

Fight 1: Ryu Vs. Ken

Ken: "Wow, Great Fight, You Still Got It..."

Sakura: "Can't You Two Just Relax For 1 Minute? We're On Vacation You Know?

Chun-Li: "Leave Them Be, You Know How They Are"

Suddenly, Two Mysterious Men By The Name Of Bishop And Cable Appear right in front of their Eyes Through A Time Portal...

Ryu: "Who Are You"

Cable: "Come With Us, And Your Answers Will Be Revealed"

So The Heroes Go Through The Time Portal To See What Lies Ahead Of Them...Little Did They Know, That Bison and His Minions Have Taken Over The Future World...Yes Bison Was Reborn...

Ken: "What's Going On Here? Where is This Place"

Bishop: " A Powerful Enemy Named "M. Bison" Has Discovered A Means Of Time Travel. I Don't Know How He Got Here, or Where he came from...But He Found Some Way To Ally With Our Greatest Enemies And Has Become The Dictator Of The World"

Ryu: " BISON!? How Did He Do This?"

Bishop: " I Can't Say, But What I Do Know is that he has Found Some Way To Take Over The Sentinels...And Has Forced us To Retreat"

Wolverine: " THE COLLAR!!! I Remember Battling Dr. Doom's Sentinel Force with those same collars...He Must've Had Some Leftover Collars We Didn't Know Of! I Should've..."

Cyclops: " Calm Down Logan, Don't Let You Anger Get The Best Of You. What's Done is Done..."

Wolverine: " Listen Bub, If You Gotta Problem With Me Just Say it So i can Cut Ya' "

Cyclops: "Don't Push Me, I Push Back! "

Chun-Li: " ENOUGH! Stop It Both Of You. This Is Not Solving Anything"

Ken: " She's Right, Chill Out"

Wolverine: *Grrr*

Cyclops: ...

Cable: " Anyways...I Do Remember Seeing Some Collars Around The Sentinels..."

Bishop: "That's Not Important, What is important is Stopping Bison From Ruling The Future World...Many Innocent Lives Are At Stake..."

Ryu: " So, What's The Plan? "

Bishop: " At The Moment, We Need To Find A way to disable the Sentinels...We Can't Win With 1000 Sentinels On his side...With That Being Said...We'll Need 3 Teams...1 To Infiltrate The Sentinel Factory, 1 to Find A Friend...And 1 to...

Super Computer: "Warning, Intruders in The Base....Warning, Intruders in The Base..."

Cable: "Perfect Timing..."

Bishop: "Oh No It's Marko...Change Of Plans...Ken & Cyclops, Beat The Juggernaut Until He Tell Us What He Know's About this..."

Ken: " Sure Thing, I Was Ready For Some Action, How Bout' You Scott?

Cyclops: "Ermm...Let's Stop Marko From Destroying The Base"

Ken: "Man You're Just Like Ryu, Always The Calm Guy"

Fight 2: Ken & Cyclops Vs. Juggernaut

Ken: "Ahhhhhh!"

Cyclops: "Are You Alright?"

Ken: "Yeah...Just A Lil Dazed From That Head Crush"

Cyclops: "Cain, Why Has Bison Sent You?"

Juggernaut: "You'll Never Stop All Of Us, Even If You Defeat Me, Bison Has Plenty Of Allies Just Waiting To Get A Crack At You......UGGGHHHH" *Pass Out*

Ken: "Not Really The Snitching Type Is He?"

Cyclops: "Good Work Ken, I Couldn't Have Done It Without You"

Ken: " No, Problem Bro, You Know, We make a pretty damn good team"

Bishop *On Microphone*: "You Two Did Great...Now Come Back And We'll Discuss The Mission Specs"

Meanwhile...Somewhere in The "New Shadaloo's Headquarters"

Bison: "DAMN! Why Does That Blasted Ryu And His Friends Always Find Me?"

Agent 1: "Sir...You Should Come See This"

Bison: "What Is It? Have You Found My Project?"

Before Ryu Set Akuma's Soul Free...Bison Extracted DNA From Him...For 10 Years, Bison Was Running A Project Called "Project Psycho Hado". He Made 1000 Bodily Forms Of Akuma...Then He Fused "Psycho Power" With "Satsui No. Hado Power" But The Process Ended In A Failure when all the test subjects Blew Up From That Overwhelming Power...But There Was 1 Who Didn't Blow Up...He Took Some Of His Own DNA And Merged it with the sample he got from Akuma...Then He Did The Same Process...And It Actually Worked...But The Event Was Catastrophic..."Psycho Akuma" Ended Up Escaping From The Lab And On The Run...But One Day He Found Him...He Knew That His Powers Was Greater than his...So He Had To Find A way to mind Control Him...He Remember That His Old Ally, Dr. Doom Had Made A "Sentinal Collar", But It Didn't Work On Humans...He Needed Someone with Brains To Make This Idea Work...Then He Thought About The Tinkerer, A Mad Scientist Who Had Numerous Encounters With The X-Men And Spider-Man...So, He Broke "The Tinkerer" Out Of Ryker's Island To Make A New Collar...

Bison: "How's My New Collar, Tinkerer?"

The Tinkerer: "It Should Be Done....Right...About...Now!...I Infused it with Shock Sensors To Make Sure "Psycho Akuma" Doesn't Get Out Of Hand...

Bison: "Excellent...Now To Find Him"

Bison Heads Out To Capture his Test Subject....

Bison: "I'm Here To Take You Back"

Psycho Akuma: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Bison: *Smirks*

Fight 3: Bison Vs. Psycho Akuma

Bison: "Now, Go Do My Bidding And Destroy The X-Men And The Street Fighters"

Psycho Bison: "AAAAHHHHHHH!"

Will The X-Men And The Street Fighter Be Able To Stop "Psycho Akuma"?

To Be Continued...

Note: Gonna Post Part 2 Later....

Old 08-09-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube
Default Re: TMC User Created Story Contest Winner.

awesome scenes. good job

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Old 08-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #3
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations ImTheMan016,
Good story you have entered.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Oh, just a side note, though he won, his story wont be the only one entered into the game. The others will receive several alterations and make an appearance

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 08-09-2010, 11:15 PM   #5
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

LOL I rem Sayin this today but....I ACTUALLY WON!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #6
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

Yeah you saying that reminded me to post it.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #7
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats
Old 08-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #8
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

Congratulations Bro...!!

You got a very nice story..!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 08-10-2010, 12:52 PM   #9
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

TY Man I Appeciate It
Old 08-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #10
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Due Date : August 21st, Saturday 12:00 am Eastern Time.

See you there :-) And congratulations again.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #11
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 185
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

What'd you win o.o

--------------------------------------------------------

Old 08-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #12
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
What'd you win o.o
Perhaps his story may become a TMC Event?

Old 08-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #13
(~Snake~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~Snake~) is an unknown quantity at this point

Great job, I look forward to playing it. By the way, when's the next TMC Story Contest? I'm thinking of submitting one.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #14
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Shortly after the release of this one I hope

Need to contact blocky?

Old 09-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #15
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

is this thread still actual if so guys keep up writing stories/ideas
Old 09-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #16
-Kenshi-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 253
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter

Satsui No hado

The Destructive Sage begins.Are you Ready for this Destructive Story.

To be Continued

@ any Staff:If this is in the wrong spot please place this in the Correct Area thank you.

"Come On Mon Ami!"

.: | [SFO Clan Arena] |[SFO Underground]| [SFO - 2014]| :.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #17
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

hmm due date was passed oh-well he is always busy with work so block attack and other staff members will get on this when time is rdy

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
Old 09-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #18
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Yeh but this thread still active so he can make another story...

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Due Date : August 21st, Saturday 12:00 am Eastern Time.

See you there :-) And congratulations again.

Lawl its september the 8th Man...XD

If i don't get to participate in my OWN Tmc Story Prize Event..That will be an 3pic fail!
Old 05-30-2011, 02:06 PM   #19
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Bump: Is this gonna be created or not?
Old 05-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #20
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

In good time, Everyone is very busy, as you could probably see. But this will eventually be created
Old 05-31-2011, 10:58 AM   #21
GangstaGoose
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
GangstaGoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Bumping year old threads FTW?
Old 05-31-2011, 11:05 AM   #22
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, Just wanted the info for my tmc story, should've just pc'd someone.

Oh yeah can a mod plz close all the old topics that gets revived.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #23
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: TMC User Created Story Contest Winner.

whoa good indeed. congrats .
Old 05-31-2011, 03:26 PM   #24
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

oh hell nah this thread has been revived. damn you jabroni
Old 12-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #25
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the bump but I just seen TF ask Kam about a part 2 for this and i might make one if i have spare time...Stay tuned.
Closed Thread