SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[FILM] Here it comes (Sfo video) YoureGonnaLuvMe Banners, Avatars and Images 6 07-10-2011 03:12 AM
Fight Club Retribution, Chapter 2 TitaniumFist Challenges and Tournaments 24 04-20-2008 10:39 PM
Fight Club Retribution, Chapter 2 TitaniumFist Challenges and Tournaments 69 04-10-2008 12:17 PM
Fight Club Retribution, Chapter 2 TitaniumFist Challenges and Tournaments 94 03-24-2008 02:36 AM
Fight Club Retribution TitaniumFist Challenges and Tournaments 291 02-14-2008 06:55 PM

Old 07-12-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough
Default Ryu`s Retribution (Sfo video)

Aight, my 2nd video, a bit long but its something different. Enjoy Thanks (-ObNoXiOuS-1-).

Comment at will = ]

Edit: do not take it seriously, its from my own imagination.

Last edited by YoureGonnaLuvMe; 07-12-2011 at 09:04 PM.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
Aneya

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 49
Aneya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ryu`s Retribution (Sfo video)

BEASTY <3 xD was definetly cheering for you loool all i needed was a popcorn xDD
Old 07-13-2011, 02:17 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

definitely better then the first one.
not much effects, just enough, well timed video and music.

the only thing making it hard to read is sometimes the text gets hidden by the moving stills, aside fromt hat great vid.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:01 AM   #4
trunks2453
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 87
trunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enough

Bruce that video was very epic the music went perfect with everything that was happening and i just loved it all around it was awesome

trunks2453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #5
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Aneya glad you enjoyed = ]

SSJKarma hahaha thanks, watching my first video look like a one big blur to me now. Excpet for the music that i still like, its look too messy , so i took what you guys said in my 1st video and tried to bring it to that video - less effects, picture and music synced as much as i can. I think i could make it better but the thing is i edited each part alone and then i had to cut here and there so it makes everthing complicated to sync the music with the video and to make it go smooth and with good timing . Lets say that i learned for this one to, so for my next video i think ill have a better priority in organizing the video.
As for the subs the got hidden\cut yeah ill work on away to make it better and still keep it good looking. thanks for the feedback again
trunks2453 thanks bud appreciate it .
Old 07-13-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
(~SoulMaster~)
[Banned by blockattack - Contact to plea]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~SoulMaster~) is an unknown quantity at this point

i luv that video so much everything was great!
(~SoulMaster~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
SmokinAces

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
SmokinAces is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn... Stupid Germans and their stupid GEMA... Can't watch it

And yeah, i'm german too, but that doesn't make me like that music rights monopoly...
SmokinAces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #8
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

SmokinAces np , ill upload it to Vimeo so you can watch it.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #9
(-ReckonCrew-)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(-ReckonCrew-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Like the vid

Even though it was a bit long, it was worth watching.

Keep up the good work LuvMe.
(-ReckonCrew-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #10
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Nice work! I enjoyed this film Nice film, Luv.

Pro:
  • Story - main reason why this film was great. The emotional contet was nice.
  • Music - I love film soundtracks and trailer music. I find it always lends an epic battle feel to a video. Nice choice. (X-Men First Class trailer track, 'Half The Man' is an awesome fit. But I'm not very fond of Requiem for a Dream, personally. It's overused. I have heard the middle track, but can't place its name atm.)
  • Production value - you show a marked increase in your label/intro and the little intermissions.
Con:
  • Overall length - the first 3 minutes or so of storytelling ran a little long for me. I was able to sit through it, but initially, I thought it was going to be an in-game deathmach.
  • At times, hard to read the text. I think it would've been better to leave those shots as 'centered' as possible while panning/zooming.
For your second video, this is pretty good.

P.S. Are you going to tell users this is ... ya know?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #11
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

well since its a good video i guess i should let one of my vid fly out there