SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What do you think of dis Video? !Peter_Parker! Links 1 06-30-2009 02:10 PM
MK Video Josh26 Links 1 12-17-2008 06:42 PM
the video of my sfo ~H~Blaze Members Help Center 16 09-25-2007 01:43 PM
Best video ever (~SiNiK~) Links 3 08-02-2007 04:51 PM

Old 07-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough
Default Here it comes (Sfo video)

Aight after watching one of TitaniumFist videos , i knew i had to make one myself.
This is my very first video. I used windows movie maker since pinnacle and sony vegas too complicated for me (for now). wmm kinda lame i know, too much effects i know and will work on that at my next video.

Comment at will, enjoy

****Its my first but Damn it wont be my last
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 22
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Here it comes (Sfo video)

What!!! Luvme is Makin VIDEOS!!!
Good Stuff bro

Thanks, donkios.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Here it comes (Sfo video)

lol nice man.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

ok here is my judgement on your video bro for your first it was nice but it was random all over the place it started off to bright like i mean in terms of each time you should a chapter it didn't follow no type of story line you overload it with to much special effects i was like woow there nothing but effects runing left and rite the point is to put effects at crticral moments and the thing about text bro don't worry my first time my text was wrose you need to control how bright your setting is , even during the end it still was 2 bright

everyone had different taste in music the first song didn't do it for me
but the 2nd one did
if you want me to rate it i give you a 4/10

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]

Last edited by flamesz; 07-08-2011 at 11:44 PM.
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:02 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i never liked the color discoloration effects. i think they are rarely usefull to the point where they are necessary. the music is meh, at least to me... what was it supposed to be meaning to begin with ? to e the music made it look like it was just a casual video you made with no real intentions. and i no videos should be made like that.

all videos should have a purpose, even if just to look cool.
unfortunately your video lacks the emotions.

the music at around 4:50 is awesome, unfortunately it doesn'T follow anything of what is on screen.
timing is everything in a video, you should make changes during critical music beats.

overall not a bad video, it has its good points, mostly how the video effects are done...
the intro was awesome and some of the musics well placed...
but there is no timing in it all and thats what makes a mess of this video.

work your timing between music and video and you should have a greater experience.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:47 AM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Pro:
  • You're finally making vids. Welcome to the club.
  • Randy Savage
  • I liked the effects over the TMC section (but only the first time)
  • Second track. Been waiting for someone to use that track. Considered myself.
Con:
  • No focus, as others have said. Totally random stuff, bro.
  • No overall theme, but this is not a big issue. For me anyways. In the end, it's SFO, so sometimes that's fine.
  • Lol. I think you used all the effects.
But because this is your first vid and it's clear you're doing it to have fun, it's fine. Now you gotta start honing your skill. As flamez said, use effects to highlight something specific. Agree with Karma on timing and music, too.

I don't think I know how to be hard on first vids. My first wasn't awesome either, but I think I focused on something - Bison matches.

Start basic, and as you make more vids, you'll start drawing on different techniques.

Nice effort. Now make some more.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:12 AM   #7
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

True, i did enjoy this one alot and its real fun even when i just went all random. also thanks for all the comments i learned from it and my next video is coming up real real soon
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote