SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Survive in the Wilderness Without Supplies DwAyN3 General 1 07-02-2009 11:24 AM
Zombie Apocalypse evryoung8998 General 33 05-04-2009 10:34 AM
Zombie outbreak limbei General 18 04-02-2007 05:09 PM
How to survive an airplane crash Iplay2winIsHere RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 07-13-2006 12:42 PM
Zombie movies Ryusavenge RaNdOm iNsAnItY 16 10-22-2005 02:30 AM

Old 11-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Zombie Apocalypse: would you survive?

of course i would

i know how to build structures for defense, and melee weaponry, have a network of psychopaths, a free runner, crazy amount of stamina and skills in mechanics; the zombies can never lay a finger or tooth on me.

now lets hear the rest of you....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse: would you survive?

I don't know if I'd survive, but I'd sure as hell fight.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I have a basement, and a wide assortment of House Knives and some chairs to hit them with. I honestly think I would/could survive for a long time. If I dont mess up one bit. So many regular things you can use as weapons.

I could try and build defenses and such I would have to do more protecting then actually killing them. I would hate for an outbreak to happen. Means more darn work for me.

If worst come to worse, Ill wiki/google "what to do in case of an Zombie Apocalypse Outbreak?" lol
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:45 PM   #4
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
APPLES33D

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 250
APPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enough
Visit APPLES33D's YouTube

i would build a underground safe house and have 2 years worth of supplies of food and water and wait it out the apocalypse. For protection i would have enough blunt and sharp weapons to protect me for years
APPLES33D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #6
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 185
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I have Jesus

/Winnar

But no, seriously. I would die.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #7
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
I have Jesus

/Winnar

But no, seriously. I would die.
you wouldn't even put up a fight? what is wrong with you?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #8
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

I would roll the mystery box until I get a good set of weapons.

Oh, you mean in real life?

I would watch the zombies fail to be a threat.
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:02 PM   #9
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 185
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
you wouldn't even put up a fight? what is wrong with you?
Oh I thought it was more of a yes or no kind of thing.

Oh course I would put up a fight but i'm being realistic. I'd die D: Only thing I can think of doing would be to get into a car and run them over but once i'm out of gas i'm done.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Orland0: scientifically yes all that makes sens and i would agree with it...

but the number one reason is exactly the why it can and probably eventually happen.
not that we wil have a chance at survival though, i do think the apocalypse with zombies and whatever will happen, but at that time nobody will be safe. because there are decease we create, and the day we will create a cure for what we call death. is the day this will be possible. for everything they mentionned in that article will not stand at that point.

best exemple ever...
resident evil, a created virus, yes we did survive and yes there are outbreaks but still they survive it because well, we are who we are. still the day we will create a virus that can help the system survive death, it will be the day that virus will survive any situations. that day, simply breathing will turn you into a zombie.

i dont doubt that zombies will not be as seen in movies, i truly doubt that to happen actually...
what i doubt is the ability of humans to not be able to create such a powerfull decease.
i believe mankind would already stop to exist if there wasn't any good people in this species. and i think this is exactly why the aliens stay the **** out of our way !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:14 AM   #11
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Okay. All of you go watch The Walking Dead. Some of the best dilemma's or character juxtapositions are about human nature; what kind of person would survive a ZA, what choices would they make, etc. Good stuff.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:55 AM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

heard about it, my friend watched the two season. says the second sucked though.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #13
(~SoulMaster~)
[Banned by blockattack - Contact to plea]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~SoulMaster~) is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
I would roll the mystery box until I get a good set of weapons.

Oh, you mean in real life?

I would watch the zombies fail to be a threat.
lmfao!
(~SoulMaster~) is offline   Reply With Quote