SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ladies of PX! jakelynch21 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 07-31-2009 02:12 AM
single ladies SolidSnake76 Links 20 12-21-2008 01:13 PM
Hello Ladies ;] feross Banners, Avatars and Images 9 01-22-2008 07:56 PM
How to piss off lunch ladies ^_^ (DWX)EAZYCASH RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 08-30-2007 07:32 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 12:03 AM   #1
Noobkiller

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 64
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough
Default Adios Ladies - NoobKiller

Ah, where has the years gone?
Feels like it was just a week ago that I would come from school, run to the desktop and open up SFO.
Feels like it was just a week ago that I would spam Sentinel's beam so I could get the required amount of wins to play Akuma.
Feels like it was just a week ago that I would train so intensely for tournaments and clan battles.
Feels like it was just a week ago that I would do every single nooby thing known to mankind.
Feels like it was just a week ago that I met up with people who became some of my closest e-friends.
It has been about 9 years, but I swear it feels as if it was just a week ago.

I was no more than 10, but my love for street fighter was something out of this world. I would play Street Fighter 2 on a SNES, day in and day out. It was only natural that I would stumble across X-men Vs Street Fighter as soon as I got my very own computer[What actually happened was that my best friend found it and recommended it to me ].

The road to becoming “Pro” wasn't exactly one that was easy. One major obstacle that I went through is quitting the game far too often. It really wasn't until 05 that I actually stayed in the game longer than just a few weeks, but even then it would be nothing more than 4-5 months. I was never exactly terrible at the game, but the feeling of being 2nd rate was very frustrating at times. The feeling of coming so close, but not being able to capitalize when it matters the most, is an experience that I will never forget.

It was in the year of 07-08 that I actually had most of my fun. From winning my first tournament to actually being recognized as possibly the best Spiderman player, I was filled with joy. The years 07-08 went by really quick, and with no shame I could say that most of my summer time was spent here at SFO. By the end of 09, for the first time I decided to leave for a different reason. Instead of leaving because “I” sucked, I left because outside the 2-3 extraordinary players, there really was no competition[That and because I got my first full time job lol].

By the time late 11 hit, an old friend from SFO messaged me out of the blue on windows live messenger. He begged and pleaded for about a week long, asking me to get back on SFO. I don't remember what it was that he said, or what sort of sorcery he had used, but he convinced me to come back to SFO.

My final stand, 2012 has been quite interesting. Not only was I able to meet up with a lot of my old pals, but I also had the luxury of making new ones. In just 6-8 months I matched my entire past and then some. From going undefeated (150-0), to forming a wildfire clan (OKB), to winning multiple of character weeks, events and tournaments, I feel as if I've done everything I ever wanted to do on SFO.

I thank SFO for being a part of me, for helping me mature and lastly, for being such a badass game.
To: SFO and the community, I will always remember you.

This is the part where I should probably tell you guys something important, but I guess some things are better untold .

Goodbye everyone.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Adios Ladies - NoobKiller

my name was not in this post, Goodbye. =[ JERK i thought our love was real.

CLOSED for extreme amount of creepiness.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:37 AM   #3
Rank1Champion
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enough

ahh the 1 man that could kick my butt all over sfo.. the only player that i fear in this game is leaving thank god! lol jk everytime us old schoolers leave sfo we always return eventually no matter what. Because some how the game has become a part of us and is more then just a game. i myself as well as other old members have retired a few times for years at a time and always returned. So yea you'll be back sooner or later even if its 20 years from now. Be safe and Enjoy your vacation bro

-Respect

- i tried so hard and got so far -

- in the end it doesn't even matter -
Old 08-20-2012, 12:52 AM   #4
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Adios, have a good one and thanks for playing and enjoying SFO. (He'll be back, they always do =p)

Looks like I have to be the leader of our clan. @_@
Old 08-20-2012, 02:27 AM   #5
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

You are not yet epic enough to have created this thread my friend..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 08-20-2012, 05:03 AM   #6
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Maybe not to our generation block, but perhaps to a newer generation. ;]

See ya' round NK.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Ciao nub.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #8
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

well we've enjoyed your time spent in the community. Have fun on your new life journey.

See you when you get back (you will)

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 08-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #9
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

later bro i do have a feeling you will be back but time will tell i guess

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
Old 08-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1173
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

We havent had our final clash yet.

You are not permitted to leave.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 08-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #11
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Does that mean your dropping out of the wolvy tourney?
Would of been an epic match since your the only one who can go head to head with me.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #12
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1173
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
Does that mean your dropping out of the wolvy tourney?
Would of been an epic match since your the only one who can go head to head with me.
*Am puzzled*

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 08-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #13
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 175
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

See ya around nk and good luck.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #14
(-OpticKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-OpticKing-) is an unknown quantity at this point

See you soon my old friend .
Old 08-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #15
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

pm me the stuff you been using

Last edited by Pakistani; 08-21-2012 at 12:18 AM.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #16
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Who's leaving?
Old 08-21-2012, 12:25 AM   #17
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Old 08-21-2012, 01:53 AM   #18
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENZEL View Post
Laughing my Mother Effin Ass off!

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 08-21-2012, 10:09 PM   #19
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

Good Riddance

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobkiller View Post

. Instead of leaving because “I” sucked, I left because outside the 2-3 extraordinary players, there really was no competition[That and because I got my first full time job lol].

Metal_Ken
GameOver
Dante
Crying_Freeman
DVS
Knockout
Duce
Mega Dracos XRL
shifei
Riku
Dark Soldier
Spideyking
RD Syno

etc

man I respect you as a player but you are dumb as cheese man.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:55 PM   #20
Killer

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

New set ups and internet tend to make even the worst players hard to beat.

In 6 months time, others will catch up. The vicious cycle continues.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:01 AM   #21
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

dumb as cheese lol your post always make me laugh(mostly) lol

see ya around n00bkiller take care

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 08-22-2012, 12:55 AM   #22
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

Sucks that we didn't get to have a 1 v 1 Spidey match O:<

My spidey need's a challenge

Old 08-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #23
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

take care Fernando
Old 08-22-2012, 03:50 AM   #24
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by (~BLADE~) View Post
Maybe not to our generation block, but perhaps to a newer generation. ;]

See ya' round NK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENZEL View Post

Peace Killa!
Old 08-22-2012, 05:03 AM   #25
Xx_paki786_xX

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Xx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
Good Riddance

Bump:

Metal_Ken
GameOver
Dante
Crying_Freeman
DVS
Knockout
Duce
Mega Dracos XRL
shifei
Riku
Dark Soldier
Spideyking
RD Syno

etc

man I respect you as a player but you are dumb as cheese man.
Lol Duce the only person that probably still plays on that list is riku and you that i've seen lol. Also you should kno yourself that level of competition now compared to 05-09 years was so much better compared to now.

For me personally the game isn't fun when your not fighting people better then you consistently and I guess NK feels the same way. Anyways cya NK.
Closed Thread