SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
{R.O.C} [Round 2] blockattack Challenges and Tournaments 46 08-07-2007 06:16 PM
D.O.C Round Two (2) blockattack Challenges and Tournaments 39 06-18-2007 02:04 PM
Vlt : round 1 Kazooma777 General Comments & Strategies 17 01-20-2007 12:12 AM

Old 09-05-2006, 02:57 AM   #1
SBYRD5
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Npt 06 round 3

A disappointment...

for one I stopped sending emails...an pm's to see how bad the fighters themselve were active tot he tournament...i see that was a bad idea..I see some of you need training wheels still..regarding tournaments....

To be real it seemed like the users that lost were the ones that actually took the gawd damn assertive action of looking for thier fighter....

I swear next NPT I'll make sure the fighters that weren't lazy get some form of acknowledgement...big time..

*sigh* Well in general DetectiveUnknown & jasonthekidd11, I feel bad you both got knocked out this round I had such high hopes..but what I liked was I heard you both went after your fights...no procrastination......an lost with some respect an dignity....that's what's up...

DetectiveUnknown...your victory over Tidus2k2 was highily unexpected...I feel next NPT is all you man...

So to be real.......I'll have an award for you two....I feel it's needed.....you guys basically contacted me 24/7 regaurding this tournament..an I feel you deserve something out of it......lol

As it would seem Asshole told me he claimed the win over this tournament...well I'm telling you guys right now....the 01 Fan wont be an easy win like you think...LOL

to the rest of you.....that didn't fight....or foriet.....to damn sad your disqualified...an to those that won...welcome to the quarter finals...

Feel free to discuss...

SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 06:39 AM   #2
Xx_paki786_xX

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Xx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Npt 06 round 3

looks down in shame for knocking out detective =/
Xx_paki786_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 06:46 AM   #3
~RD~SHINDSHIZ
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
~RD~SHINDSHIZ is an unknown quantity at this point

man for a second.. i thought npt died but i guess i was wrong... could have sworen more ppl were active then this ...well good lol ppl
~RD~SHINDSHIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:47 AM   #4
DetectiveUnknown
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
DetectiveUnknown has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Xx_paki786_xX @ Sep. 04 2006,18:39)]looks down in shame for knocking out detective =/
lol paki, you shouldn't be shameful. But I'll beat that chun-li of yours next time, even if I have to use her myself
DetectiveUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 04:28 PM   #5
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Sbryd don't go out of your way to do something its ok man
Me and detctive are just being who we are we just so happen to be nice people so don't worry about it

Its a tourney not everyone is going to win but asshole i could just see by the way your fighting and while we were talknig this tourney is all u u defintly got the drive and if yougot the drive u can beat anyone
we'll defintly keep in contact and asshole i'm rooting for yea

but also Gl to all other contenders

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 04:30 PM   #6
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i get another chance next time lol ;/
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:29 AM   #7
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

The only reason I gave asshole....detective an jason a shout out because they seem like the users most driven for the tournament..or were rather...

pakistan I acknowledge your victories.....an i mean you werten't going to let detective beat you any kinda way....lol...

It had to be done.

However...this tournament has gone from...

So yeah my favorite round was round 1.....alot of work got done then.....round 2 was a bit emotional..lol
Old 09-06-2006, 11:11 PM   #8
Bandit04
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Bandit04 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet one of the observers will win it.. =/

Since they're the closest to SBYRD5.

Some people aren't making an effort to find their opponents..

Bandit04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 05:18 AM   #9
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Bandit04 @ Sep. 06 2006,23:11)]I bet one of the observers will win it.. =/

Since they're the closest to SBYRD5.

Some people aren't making an effort to find their opponents..

LOL I don't show favorism...very well..I choose the observers based off an observation of those users...

Also....some didn't make an effort this last round...an not this round either I suppose..

An I haven't even announced the prize....yet... maybe next round..LOL

My prize is something that has never been done before..an it's far better than elite vip status...lol

Old 09-07-2006, 06:26 PM   #10
DetectiveUnknown
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
DetectiveUnknown has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Is it free candy for life? I'll like that prize, but I hope you guys aren't diabetic :P

In the beginning I was wondering about the prize
DetectiveUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote