SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

Old 01-24-2009, 12:35 PM   #1
trunks_1242
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
trunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: For DM

Wanna go for a rIde? ;]

<3.

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
trunks_1242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:39 PM   #2
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Haha, br0 you are the fliping man.

Haha.
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:42 PM   #3
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Lol, that looks hawt.. good job
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
trunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enough

>.<" *.... poop

Errrr.... been t00 long. :3

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

collz0rz.. but wheres mines?

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:51 PM   #6
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Trunks? Haven't we seen this before?

Well. Good job.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:14 AM   #7
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

yeh, i think i seen this before. lol
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I like it. Don't bypass the filter.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:06 PM   #9
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Bypass the filter? The flip is that?!

All I did was post this so me and DM. Would get a good laugh...and boost the gfx section.....

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (trunks_1242 @ Jan. 26 2009,06:06)]Bypass the filter? The flip is that?!

All I did was post this so me and DM. Would get a good laugh...and boost the gfx section.....
Filter....

Like if you say "****" and youre suppose to say "poop", your bypassing the filter, which basically Tenders you a Block 0_0

Old 01-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #11
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (trunks_1242 @ Jan. 26 2009,12:06)]Bypass the filter? The flip is that?!

Lol, I had a good laugh. Good job br0.

Don't worry 'bout Titty, he's only kidding ;].
Old 01-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #12
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DrunkenMasta @ Jan. 26 2009,11:23)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (trunks_1242 @ Jan. 26 2009,12:06)]Bypass the filter? The flip is that?!

Who's got a problem with you having a laugh with DM or boosting the GFX section? If you're wondering what you did, you posted a bypassed form of the word poop.

It's spelled out pretty clearly in the rules - don't bypass the filter. Trunks, read the rules once in a while. Every forum has them.

Who's kidding DM?

Maybe the title edit threw you off, eh? Edited down to something more sensible.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #13
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using that w0rd for my msn and all my all other etc.

I'd be using it now...but I got a feeling your gonna gimme a time out.

And I already used the title once and nothing happened? So why should I expect a warning now?

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 26 2009,15:53)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DrunkenMasta @ Jan. 26 2009,11:23)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Who's got a problem with you having a laugh with DM or boosting the GFX section? If you're wondering what you did, you posted a bypassed form of the word poop.

It's spelled out pretty clearly in the rules - don't bypass the filter. Trunks, read the rules once in a while. Every forum has them.

Who's kidding DM?

Maybe the title edit threw you off, eh? Edited down to something more sensible.
Yes sir. Haha.

Trunks its just a word. Just leave it there's no point booboo.

Besides, Titty isn't ballin' when he has to go all pro on us.

Take it ez skip <3.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I've been using that w0rd for my msn and all my all other etc.
Although it isn't relevant to this forum, I've never seen those other accounts. From the forum rules : "It is irrelevant how you speak to people in other forms of online communication or in real life."

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I'd be using it now...but I got a feeling your gonna gimme a time out.
Since I just warned you not to use it, yes, I would give you a time out. It doesn't matter that you normally use it, I'd give any member the same warning I gave you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]And I already used the title once and nothing happened? So why should I expect a warning now?
Because I for one miss things sometimes. Wasn't aware you'd used the title before, or I don't remember it if I saw it. I've got the same rule for every member - bypass once = warning block. Bypass after that, ban for period of time.

The only exceptions are forum members above or equal to my status.

Any more questions? I'll be glad to answer them.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #16
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Titanium Sir!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:00 PM   #17
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 26 2009,22:25)]The only exceptions are forum members above or equal to my status.
SO THAT'S WHY ASSHOLE NEVA GETS A WARNING BLOCK!!!

I WANT THAT IMMUNITY SHHHE-- nevermind
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #18
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Just because he/she bypass the filter doesn't mean you need to warn him or her.

Seriously, it's not like he/she is using it all the time. It's not like he/her used it 30 times in a sentence and bypass the filter.

How many time has user(s) bypass the filter including the staff? Also, it's not like he's bashing someone to begin with, nor is it against someone religious that cause that person to start crying and become an emo person.

Seriously, this is why PX is becoming lameish with rules like that.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:02 PM   #19
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Errr. So what happens when someone wants to post a *****. Of music? They baypassing the filter then too? Lol.

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #20
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

*shadup*

Make me poop on you..

*dog ties EA*

Youz comin with me...

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #21
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I'm with EA on this....

And btw.... the w0rd I used has nothing to do with poop lmaaaao.

Dictionary.com? ..... 13 ways and reasons the w0rd I used is a valid w0rd and has been used at spelling beeeees and well you know conversation.

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #22
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (trunks_1242 @ Jan. 26 2009,21:02)]Errr. So what happens when someone wants to post a *****. Of music? They baypassing the filter then too? Lol.
Of course not. We're not morons, don't treat us like we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]And btw.... the w0rd I used has nothing to do with poop lmaaaao.
Really? I thought you were saying poop only filtered - only reason you're wearing a block. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt; what context did you mean the word in? No smartass answers, just be honest.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #23
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 27 2009,06:37)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (trunks_1242 @ Jan. 26 2009,21:02)]Errr. So what happens when someone wants to post a *****. Of music? They baypassing the filter then too? Lol.
Of course not. We're not morons, don't treat us like we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]And btw.... the w0rd I used has nothing to do with poop lmaaaao.
Really? I thought you were saying poop only filtered - only reason you're wearing a block. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt; what context did you mean the word in? No smartass answers, just be honest.
Im thinking he meant it as Being cool.. you know.. when you see something Pretty, or a Girl.. youll say " Goddamn, she's fine or Holy fliping Moley, or Sheetshe's the bomb." He didnt mean it as in cursing anyone out bro. think his block should be recalled, but hey just my opinion.. dont give me one..

Old 01-27-2009, 03:04 PM   #24
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

The way I use that word its like a different way of my saying material. Hence so is the words def.

I have never used that w0rd to portray the word...poop.

And its kinda like what Mega said.

Instead of someone saying....

"Thats bad."

That doesn't mean they are saying its bad its just slang or whatever you wanna call it.

I know... bad example.

My whole thing is just I felt I got a warning block for using a word I know I'm not using to say poop or anything like that.

To me it just simply means something new.

"New Material"

And becuase I've never gotten in trouble with it I was shocked.

And no I'm not saying that you or any of the Admins are dumb.

You wouldn't have power if Tmyapp thought you were.

I just think you Misunderstood how and why I use it is all.

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:23 PM   #25
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the honest, straight-forward answer, trunks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I just think you Misunderstood how and why I use it is all.
Indeed, I did. Warning block will be lifted. But in future, you could just say "New Material".