SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO Cinema 2017 blockattack General Comments & Strategies 41 07-21-2017 01:08 AM
[ SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017 ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 32 07-10-2017 12:18 PM
NBA 2017 Playoffs LegendaryLucci General 6 04-18-2017 03:42 PM
Hosting on SFO 2017 TotalReincarnation Members Help Center 1 03-18-2017 05:29 PM

Old 05-19-2017, 07:18 AM   #1
LegendaryLucci

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 282
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default 2017 Hall of Fame & 2017 Street Fighter Online Awards

As we approach the middle of the year it's almost that time again where we celebrate those who left an lasting impression on the game, were we reflect on how far we come, and encourage our future Icons, legends, and hall of Famers. This year I had a couple of ideals since we are upon a new era in SFO. I was thinking about us all coming together to make this a big success.

Which draws me to my first ideal which is the THEME, this community has had some ups and some downs, and regardless of how grim the situation may have looked SFO always came out on top. This community chose to live and not die. So after everything that happened over the past few years what could we use as a theme to display how far we have come what came to my mind was simply ex: Look How Far We Come". I thought a special background would of been nice to go along with it with a collages of pictures of in game matches, featuring our beloved deceased members of the forum and game, and etc.

I also thought about the color scheme like Gold, White, and Purple I thought that would of been neat. Also on the day of the inductions and awards we should have a tournament that start and end on that day to help celebrate and remember this special occasion. That's all I have for now you guys help with this and add your input. #MemoriesThatLastALifeTime

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 05-19-2017 at 07:22 AM.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:43 AM   #2
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 2017 Hall of Fame & 2017 Street Fighter Online Awards

I was hoping to have a special guest to host the awards, I'm just sparking the ideals.

Old 05-19-2017, 12:04 PM   #3
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

The hall of fame is @Wolfeh 's project. Feel free to send a PM to ask him what his plans are, and to see if you can collaborate or help with the project.

As for SFO Awards, I believe @Cwing was clear about not hosting them anymore. Did you PM him to see if he'd changed his mind?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:56 AM   #4
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

HoF '17 will go live August 7th.

It's been ready, I'm just waiting for August.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:57 AM   #5
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like

Well I hate to beg the differ but Cwing said there would be no awards or nothing.

Old 05-20-2017, 05:59 AM   #6
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

HoF isn't an award.

It's a badge of honor.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:06 AM   #7
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like

Oh okay I got you. We'll still be having the hall of fame inductions but the award show is in the books.