SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Duce vs Writers and Latios for 500 Dollars. DamnGRB Challenges and Tournaments 15 09-04-2013 12:18 AM
Latios.. Log onto SFO shad0wslayer RaNdOm iNsAnItY 71 10-22-2012 02:48 AM
Latios vs Duce silver-ken General Comments & Strategies 10 08-30-2012 06:05 PM
Latios (~Vanilla~) RaNdOm iNsAnItY 5 08-15-2012 11:24 PM
Latios estset Banners, Avatars and Images 24 10-20-2005 08:02 PM

Old 12-28-2013, 04:41 AM   #1
DamnGRB

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about
Default Duce vs Latios

10 bars[20 lines]
First to 5.
Due 3:00 PM[Central time]
No verse flipping .
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:56 AM   #2
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1173
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Duce vs Latios

Um yeah w/e.

Who goes first? I don't know what this new format crap is,saying when the round is due n all that. My rounds are all freestyles so they only take about 2-3 mins (longer when you have to type them down and get the punctuation down to make them flow to the average reader)

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:01 AM   #3
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

this dude lol... anyways people were bitching about bar flipping or something like that even tho there wasn't any... really... so now you gotta post bars at the same time.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:08 AM   #4
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Lol @ post bars at the same time ol "1,2,3" ass ninjas.

Man SFOers are soft,timid, people. Idgaf about bar flipping that's the point about going 1st or 2nd. If you want me to go first I'll go. Dude even said 3:00 Central Time lol, man what a joke.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 12-28-2013, 08:25 AM   #5
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
ol "1,2,3" ass ninjas.
Thats how i felt lmao. Theres like no point in saying i'll go 1st or you go 1st.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 12-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Lol @ post bars at the same time ol "1,2,3" ass ninjas.

Man SFOers are soft,timid, people. Idgaf about bar flipping that's the point about going 1st or 2nd. If you want me to go first I'll go. Dude even said 3:00 Central Time lol, man what a joke.
Going 1rst or second is definitely not the point of bar flipping.
On RM we just hosted a 1300 dollar cash audio tournament and one of the things that would get you disqualified was bar flipping.

Don't believe me? Go read the GRB archives, there were people who uploaded days before their opponent and the opponent still didn't flip their verse. That's because everybody whose ever touched a mic or thought about rap knows it's lame.

And not even just that. If you spend your whole set flipping someone bars it shows you lack creativty, and people will spite vote you just for bar flipping. FYI
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 12-28-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #7
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

So...rebuttals are lame?

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 12-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #8
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Yea i dont even rebuttal... TBH duce you started the whole post at the same time stuff http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...ghlight=Kenshi.

It honestly has nothing to do with bar flipping.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 12-28-2013, 10:00 AM   #9
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
So...rebuttals are lame?
Nope, the point is to stop people like you from being lazy and just basically
replying to every bar with a flip in bar form. and it basically turns into this.

Verse 1.

Man this guy is so lame, and has no shame
getting destroyed, damn this bros lame
kill this guy then shoot him in the leg
bullets hit him everywhere now I hope he's dead

verse 2
So I'm lame? and I have no shame
I'll destroy you and show you whose lame
You're going to shoot me in the leg
you try that and I assure you that you'll be the one whose dead

That's what it basically turns into and it's lame as hell.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 12-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #10
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Dude even said 3:00 Central Time lol, man what a joke.
You shouldn't be complaining ...
You cried when I had personal things and wasnt able to drop my bars .. So you forced a win.
Wanna avoid that right?

GL to yall both.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #11
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
Verse 1.

Man this guy is so lame, and has no shame
getting destroyed, damn this bros lame
kill this guy then shoot him in the leg
bullets hit him everywhere now I hope he's dead

verse 2
So I'm lame? and I have no shame
I'll destroy you and show you whose lame
You're going to shoot me in the leg
you try that and I assure you that you'll be the one whose dead

That's what it basically turns into and it's lame as hell.
lmfao only person i know that does that on this forum is LS. But he doesnt do it every single bar. Your being irrational. Sometimes you gotta address with somebody has said about you in a keystyle with you verse.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 12-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #12
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

i know bar flipping and rebuttal can mean the same but usually when people mention bar flipping they mean multiple bars if not majority of'em.
And that's not irrational at all. I've seen it happen tons of times on rapselite, and illhiphop and real raptalk[i think there was two]
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 12-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #13
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
i know bar flipping and rebuttal can mean the same but usually when people mention bar flipping they mean multiple bars if not majority of'em.
And that's not irrational at all. I've seen it happen tons of times on rapselite, and illhiphop and real raptalk[i think there was two]
Um...yeah, everything you posted is pretty much irrational, no 1 is gonna flip multiple bars goof. Especially when the lines are- man, who df cares???

Whose going first me or you? God damn, friggin SFO rappers mayne, no 1 cares. Let's just get this started, if you were to give me the word I'd have my verse posted in about 20 mins.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 12-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #14
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Um...yeah, everything you posted is pretty much irrational, no 1 is gonna flip multiple bars goof. Especially when the lines are- man, who df cares???

Whose going first me or you? God damn, friggin SFO rappers mayne, no 1 cares. Let's just get this started, if you were to give me the word I'd have my verse posted in about 20 mins.
You go first then. Go.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 12-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #15
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
But this isnt a rap forum lol.. We got some creative people here with some off the wall personalities. Nobody here would do that and if they did they know they would get voted against... So it gets canceled out either way. You dont have to set up a dumb rule like go at the same time so its "fair"... Technically it is equal but thats just dumb boring.

If somebody comes at me with some bars it inspires me to write. When somebody is like okay... yea... lets do this... rock paper scissors post... it takes me 3 days to write bars

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 12-28-2013, 11:18 AM   #16
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

i'm done.

sent my bars to LS
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 12-28-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:42 PM   #17
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Lol @ Sent my bars to LS.

Okay I'll start on my round now.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 12-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #18
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Awaiting for you Lati ..
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #19
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

"Don't bar flip, don't bar flip", you rappers whine like ladies.
"Duce The MC", more like that one chick Mercedes.
I been gone for a year, now yall acting Big Shot like Horry tho?
Rappin off lies, you need a Polygraph from the Maury Show.
When I get it, i'm wicked, might as well fill these ninjas full of lead -
Nah this ain't The Conjuring, but you gettin clapped behind ya head.
It's been about six perma-bans and...wow you're still here?
You could've taken business class, you know, jump start your career?
Oh but of course this man still wanna troll, even trynna troll the kid?
But im the G.O.A.T, I been stepped over the bridge.
Trollin, by sending someone else's mom flowers? What was that for?
Or better yet, how come you ain't send no flowers to yours?
I'll admit tho Duce, you was destined to be a funny guy -
A bum irl, nappy head, I think we can see the reasons why.
You ain't never been cool at all, you have no friends cuz your a faker
All your talk is fake, like the South African Translator.
Bruh, your trash AF, still rapping like Sir-Mix-Alot -
Plus you lame ass hell, who crops pics of them bein a astronaunt?
Ya ripped Dante for workin at KFC, it had to be salt
I mean, when don't even have a job, where do you get room to talk?

#Telltheselameninjasbequiet.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 12-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #20
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

You thought you had a shot, this battle will end like a goal tend
i'll get muscular goons to beat your ass simply cause I told them
My Patience is so Thin...i'll
Have big bodies putting pressure on shiny like cadilacs on chrome rims
"Who is shiny? Hmmm sounds familiar.."
Wait..I know you!,shy broke dude? poor ass cant supply no food
Losing money bets everytime Lamont decides to slide on through
Wherever he pays his bills are pissed they can't rely on dude
Internet service provider mad that you keep sending them I.O.U's
From Hawaii yet you're acting hard seriously don't play bro
You probably dance in a hula skirt and worship Manti Te'o
Speakin of that
,il find his girl and start killing this bitch
Throw this kid in a ditch , get in a car start grippin the shift
60 MPH type trauma got him twitchin and sh*t
Back over Lati, destroy'em so bad it'll be as if he didn't exist!
Playing SFO durin christmas,dont learn lessons from this weak rhymer
doesn't like presents..he prefers having a presence on street fighter
I'll kidnap him at the homeless shelter and send this kid to hell
Driving around with his dead body, UGH you don't forget the smell
Had to hide his body, cause if cops find me i'm not getting bailed
So I tossed useless shiny in water like pennies in a wishing well

that african translator line look familiar as hell I think someone on here even said it lol
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 12-28-2013 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Between this thread and the other...the complaints, the bitching, the ego...Good Lord.

I've battled on this forum with all kinds of rules, and no rules.

It's very simple; whatever the rules of a challenge are, you abide by them. If you don't like them, decline. Complaining about it one way or the other (if the rules are clear already) is weak, Shiny. Don't call the rest of us a bunch of little girls when you're the only one complaining. LOL. Welcome back, anyways.

(And Shad0w, be quiet. A while ago you said you do not read people's verses because then you'd spend your set responding. Now you do read so you can respond? Which is it...)

I will vote later, but it seems Duce cranked his power level down for Shiny.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #22
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Aye aye aye.... Shut uo

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 12-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #23
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Aye aye aye.... Shut uo
No U!

Go vote and challenge Duce for KOTH.

Vote below...

This was much closer than I expected it to be. Shiny, people clown you, but I like your style. I think it was just a tiny bit too laidback for a match with Duce, but Duce, you also seemed to tone down a little.

Fun match. Good battle.

Quote:
"Don't bar flip, don't bar flip", you rappers whine like ladies. (Speaking for myself, I just battle according to the rules. I know what you're going for, but it doesn't make you seem more hard, IMO. This opening was a mistake, I believe.)
"Duce The MC", more like that one chick Mercedes. (Where you going with this? How's he like her? How's it a dig?)
I been gone for a year, now yall acting Big Shot like Horry tho?
Rappin off lies, you need a Polygraph from the Maury Show. (Nice. Lol, but this is about Duce.)
When I get it, i'm wicked, might as well fill these ninjas full of lead - (You're after Duce. Not all of us.)
Nah this ain't The Conjuring, but you gettin clapped behind ya head. (Really liked this.)
It's been about six perma-bans and...wow you're still here? (Finally you address Duce.)
You could've taken business class, you know, jump start your career? (Good.)
Oh but of course this man still wanna troll, even trynna troll the kid?
But im the G.O.A.T, I been stepped over the bridge. (Nice bar.)
Trollin, by sending someone else's mom flowers? What was that for?
Or better yet, how come you ain't send no flowers to yours? (Where were you going with this? Tell me why he didn't send his mamma flowers, I'm not going to guess for you.)
I'll admit tho Duce, you was destined to be a funny guy -
A bum irl, nappy head, I think we can see the reasons why.
You ain't never been cool at all, you have no friends cuz your a faker
All your talk is fake, like the South African Translator. (If it wasn't used before, nice. I don't remember.)
Bruh, your trash AF, still rapping like Sir-Mix-Alot -
Plus you lame ass hell, who crops pics of them bein a astronaunt? (You remembered that. Lol.)
Ya ripped Dante for workin at KFC, it had to be salt
I mean, when don't even have a job, where do you get room to talk? (The last 8 lines were all good...but you missed a word.)

#Telltheselameninjasbequiet.
Quote:
You thought you had a shot, this battle will end like a goal tend
i'll get muscular goons to beat your ass simply cause I told them (Don't at all rhyme...but it worked mostly. And not starting soft is always helpful.)
My Patience is so Thin...i'll
Have big bodies putting pressure on shiny like cadilacs on chrome rims (Lol. Nice.)
"Who is shiny? Hmmm sounds familiar.."
Wait..I know you!,shy broke dude? poor ass cant supply no food
Losing money bets everytime Lamont decides to slide on through (Lol.)
Wherever he pays his bills are pissed they can't rely on dude
Internet service provider mad that you keep sending them I.O.U's (Good.)
From Hawaii yet you're acting hard seriously don't play bro
You probably dance in a hula skirt and worship Manti Te'o (Works, but not all that great, IMO.)
Speakin of that,il find his girl and start killing this bitch (Where were you going with this? It starts a good section of flow, but...oh...okay. Manti Te'o. Lol. Nvm.)
Back over Lati, destroy'em so bad it'll be as if he didn't exist! (Above section was all flow.)
Playing SFO durin christmas,dont learn lessons from this weak rhymer (Y'all never going to let this man live that down? SMH.)
doesn't like presents..he prefers having a presence on street fighter (Nice.)
I'll kidnap him at the homeless shelter and send this kid to hell
Driving around with his dead body, UGH you don't forget the smell
Had to hide his body, cause if cops find me i'm not getting bailed
So I tossed useless shiny in water like pennies in a wishing well (End section was nice.)

that african translator line look familiar as hell I think someone on here even said it lol
All that said...I think Duce is a better battler, but this was a pretty even match. It comes down to which set I like more, and I'm going with Shiny. Shocker.

Duce, I think you just went EZ. Or something. Also, the level of creativity you bring to other battles (using multiple visuals, multiple attacks, personals) didn't fully manifest here: the last lines about cars and hiding his body stretched on a little too long for me. (It's more like me to stretch out one visual and have it work or fail, and less like you.)

The match itself was just about dead even, so you both stand a good chance of winning this, IMO.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:18 PM   #24
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! I haven't been keeping up with the battle scene in quite a bit, but that was the most detailed feedback i've ever seen. I wish things were like that when I first started up.

Thank you for the input TFist.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 12-31-2013, 12:38 AM   #25
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Good break down @ Tfist, and that
You probably dance in a hula skirt and worship Manti Te'o (Works, but not all that great, IMO.)
Speakin of that,il find his girl and start killing this bitch (Where were you going with this? It starts a good section of flow, but...oh...okay. Manti Te'o. Lol. Nvm.)
Back over Lati, destroy'em so bad it'll be as if he didn't exist!

Manti Teo had a girlfriend, she died, but after it blew up*, it turns out the girlfriend never even existed.
I'm not one for explaining lines but ithought it was obvious.
And it was pretty popular, as he played in the National Championship game against Alabama in 2013
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM