SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i just did something that will effect my life ~MK~stewie General 17 02-23-2008 10:27 PM
mass effect legendary?abdulhaqq General 12 11-20-2007 07:00 PM
The butterfly effect..... SolidSnake76 Links 0 09-01-2006 08:18 PM
If sakura is a tourney winner helper AK47SDISCIPLE General Comments & Strategies 7 04-25-2006 03:49 PM
My rain effect! projectfighter Banners, Avatars and Images 7 12-06-2005 03:38 PM

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Tourney Winner color/sound effect in chat.

This be hows it works.

VIPs have their own sound when they enter. And color.

Why not T-winners? Perhaps white? And the sound can be another variation of the VIP sound?
Old 04-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

good idea wolfeh....i to was thinking of such a thing b/c tourney winners enter in as normal individuals......good thinking

Old 04-03-2008, 07:35 PM   #3
Kaikisen
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Kaikisen is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree.
If Tourney winners get excluse colors, they should also have another color and a sound when entering the chat.

~Have Fun~
Old 04-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
Davidson13

Post Thanks / Like
Davidson13 is an unknown quantity at this point

But we would have to first separate the real tourny winners with the event winners. I think that only the true winners of tournies deserve this.

Number 3 Espada, Hotness.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #5
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

only tournament winners right?

that would mean very few

paki
life
Metal_Ken
AK47hardhitter
Truespawn
DaSuperTrooper

i forgot the rest of the list, but it contained about 7-10 fighters. real tournament winners that tmyapp put on the list. that would bring back the honour to tournament winners..

i'd also consider chapter winners (#1 spot only) as tournament winners because you are trying to gain the glory, and the colors.. plus the story modes aren't exactly easy (juggernaut vs. wolverine and cyclops =O)
Old 04-03-2008, 08:53 PM   #6
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Well, let's not single out here. As a whole, the group deserves their recognition.

Until there's an alternate "Event Winner" group, both groups deserve the same thing. Upon which a new system will be designed for the Event Winners.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:01 PM   #7
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough

agreed wolfeh.....everyone who won a tourney deserved this rite whether it be big or small unless it is sorted out

Old 04-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #8
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Er, no. Only people with the T-Winner banner deserve this as this is for the group of designated T-Winners.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #9
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

that's what i mean.....ppl such as kaikisen, life, blazer those ppl

Old 04-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #10
Lotus-Girl

Post Thanks / Like
Lotus-Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ April 03 2008,10:11)]This be hows it works.

VIPs have their own sound when they enter. And color.

Why not T-winners? Perhaps white? And the sound can be another variation of the VIP sound?
Great idea! I think would be great to let the tournament winners have some recognition.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:09 PM   #11
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 122
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

I mention this to TMyApp before. He said he would do it, but that's like the last things to do on his "To-Do List"

Old 04-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #12
Kaikisen
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ April 03 2008,20:21)]only tournament winners right?

that would mean very few

paki
life
Metal_Ken
AK47hardhitter
Truespawn
DaSuperTrooper

i forgot the rest of the list, but it contained about 7-10 fighters. real tournament winners that tmyapp put on the list. that would bring back the honour to tournament winners..

i'd also consider chapter winners (#1 spot only) as tournament winners because you are trying to gain the glory, and the colors.. plus the story modes aren't exactly easy (juggernaut vs. wolverine and cyclops =O)
.................................................. ........................................
.................................................. ........................................

~Have Fun~
Old 04-03-2008, 10:31 PM   #13
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

lol....well seeing that system has done this already....im pretty sure since app was informed it should take place....o say sometime in the near future

Old 04-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #14
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Kaikisen @ April 03 2008,22:29)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ April 03 2008,20:21)]only tournament winners right?

that would mean very few

paki
life
Metal_Ken
AK47hardhitter
Truespawn
DaSuperTrooper

GTFO with that spam.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:52 PM   #15
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Why,Yes, what a Nice idea. I was thinking more of " Gold" of what the moderators enter as xD... Maybe Red or Blue will do.

Old 04-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #16
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I can see white as a tourney winner color.

I'll try and Photoshop a picture with someone entering the shade of white I think is best for the game.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #17
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Alrght ro. do as you should

Old 04-04-2008, 03:24 PM   #18
stika

Post Thanks / Like
stika is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote for...very good idea
Old 04-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #19
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Kaikisen you didn't win a PX Official/Major Event, therefore Killer did not class you as a "real" tournament winner.

On topic, yeah I think this should be implemented. I think the if we got the " danger " sound it would be cool. O_O'
Old 04-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #20
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ April 04 2008,09:32)]Kaikisen you didn't win a PX Official/Major Event, therefore Killer did not class you as a "real" tournament winner.

On topic, yeah I think this should be implemented. I think the if we got the " danger " sound it would be cool. O_O'
Which Tournament did you win again :d

Old 04-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #21
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Melikeys.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #22
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

It's not a bad idea, it's simple, possible and not too much work yet it's effective. I agree.

Your screenshot edit shows alot of us what you meant and such, but I personally think that the colour should be totaly white and I also think that it needs to stand out a little bit more.

Not saying that your idea is bad in any kind of way, but the colour on your screenshot somewhat mixes in with the other members in the chat server. I think it needs to stand out, since Tournament Winner is somewhat special.

It's a great thought and idea, good luck with it.

^ Thanks estset.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #23
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I tried totally white. It was ugly.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #24
Kaikisen
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ April 04 2008,15:32)]Kaikisen you didn't win a PX Official/Major Event, therefore Killer did not class you as a "real" tournament winner.

Yeah that's right. I won the hardest one with the best prizes. You never wondered why you never beated me did you? Did you ever got a Nintendo and/or money in SFO tourneys?

That was TEH tournament, all thanks to Doomtrain and his team. and those comments make me sick.

Yeah real tourneys are like the Legend's showdown one... bleah.. totally manipulated by meteorR5 that doesn't include people that registered and only chose who he wants to play.

But hey yo... I'm no tourney winner, im nothing really..

Just pwn you all and that's all.

~Have Fun~
Old 04-04-2008, 04:12 PM   #25
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Right. You won by whoring the Fatal Claw in XvsSF mode. How cute is that? flip off noob.
Closed Thread