SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Servers? GangstaGoose New Features 12 08-28-2006 09:50 PM
New servers rvca General Comments & Strategies 5 08-26-2006 10:33 PM
Vindicated servers Bandit04 General Comments & Strategies 24 08-20-2006 11:37 AM
Servers Vash New Features 29 03-18-2006 02:16 PM
Specific servers... SSJKarma General Comments & Strategies 23 11-02-2005 09:36 AM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2006, 06:32 PM   #26
~DL~3622BOYZ
Super Advanced Member
 
~DL~3622BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BAHAMAS
Age: 27
Posts: 2,011
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
Rep Power: 0
~DL~3622BOYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (someoneelse @ Sep. 27 2006,18:18)]You Know whats The funny thing is..
Theres The Exact Same thing As GunzOnline, TheyHave Lvl Restrictions..
luckily i kno u king Dont play gunz so wouldha thought u jacked it


i have a question ..
what happeneds when we get a big update and all the wins get reset
yup
that happens ever update
but i just build it right back up
__________________


~DL~3622BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:07 PM   #27
King1218
Advanced Member
 
King1218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 31
Posts: 806
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
King1218 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Yea it never seemed to be a problem before to bring your wins back up when theres an update.
__________________

Simmy (Lady R) and Danny (Me xD) forever <3 since 4/16/2007
King1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:07 PM   #28
~SL~Legend
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Towanda PA.
Posts: 246
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
~SL~Legend is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

super bad idea =/
~SL~Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:11 PM   #29
avatar~killer
Sponsored VIP
 
avatar~killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North carolina (NC)
Age: 29
Posts: 2,917
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Rep Power: 0
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

sounds like a gunz rip off to me only with wins
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:12 PM   #30
Darker(MoMeNtS)
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 31
Posts: 748
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
Darker(MoMeNtS) is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

I like the idea but u look at some people, they have 500 wins and 2500 losses...r they truly great?
__________________

Aqualung Collection
Darker(MoMeNtS) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:13 PM   #31
avatar~killer
Sponsored VIP
 
avatar~killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North carolina (NC)
Age: 29
Posts: 2,917
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Rep Power: 0
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

sounds like a plan there more servers than that though


and i got a question say if 2 ppl have a tournament fight but they have different wins what will you do?



avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:13 PM   #32
King1218
Advanced Member
 
King1218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 31
Posts: 806
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
King1218 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~SL~Legend @ Sep. 28 2006,18:07)]super bad idea =/
^^ because?? ?

And Ive never played Gunz before. People have told me its good but I dont like shooter games that much *

Also Tournement server would have to still be around along with the ranked servers.



__________________

Simmy (Lady R) and Danny (Me xD) forever <3 since 4/16/2007
King1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:16 PM   #33
avatar~killer
Sponsored VIP
 
avatar~killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North carolina (NC)
Age: 29
Posts: 2,917
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Rep Power: 0
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (King1218 @ Sep. 28 2006,18:13)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~SL~Legend @ Sep. 28 2006,18:07)]super bad idea =/
^^ because?? ?

And Ive never played Gunz before. People have told me its good but I dont like shooter games that much *

Also Tournement server would have to still be around along with the ranked servers.
yea but say if vip is allowed for the tournament and t server doesnt let u use vip or rage at that matter then what Lol

sorry for bein an ass but im testin to see if you can back up your new feature most ppl dont think before they put something.
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #34
King1218
Advanced Member
 
King1218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 31
Posts: 806
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
King1218 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (avatar~killer @ Sep. 28 2006,18:16)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (King1218 @ Sep. 28 2006,18:13)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~SL~Legend @ Sep. 28 2006,18:07)]super bad idea =/
^^ because?? ?

And Ive never played Gunz before. People have told me its good but I dont like shooter games that much *

Also Tournement server would have to still be around along with the ranked servers.
yea but say if vip is allowed for the tournament and t server doesnt let u use vip or rage at that matter then what Lol

sorry for bein an ass but im testin to see if you can back up your new feature most ppl dont think before they put something.
Hmmm... Good point. I guess this is how it should work

Ranked Servers (maybe 3-4 servers for these)
Tournement Server
Backup Server
Free For All Server (Non ranked)

I guess if we did it this way, it would mean your simply looking for a good challenge when entering a ranked server.
__________________

Simmy (Lady R) and Danny (Me xD) forever <3 since 4/16/2007
King1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:26 PM   #35
~DL~3622BOYZ
Super Advanced Member
 
~DL~3622BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BAHAMAS
Age: 27
Posts: 2,011
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
Rep Power: 0
~DL~3622BOYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

how about
pro master
or super advance
its a good idea
__________________


~DL~3622BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:27 PM   #36
dshiznetz
Old Skool Gamer
 
dshiznetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 3,414
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 5315
dshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Ranked servers

king man ur getting me mad dude , dont make me post them 20 paragraphs o_0



dshiznetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:28 PM   #37
avatar~killer
Sponsored VIP
 
avatar~killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North carolina (NC)
Age: 29
Posts: 2,917
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Rep Power: 0
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (King1218 @ Sep. 28 2006,18:23)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (avatar~killer @ Sep. 28 2006,18:16)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (King1218 @ Sep. 28 2006,18:13)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~SL~Legend @ Sep. 28 2006,18:07)]super bad idea =/
^^ because?? ?

And Ive never played Gunz before. People have told me its good but I dont like shooter games that much *

Also Tournement server would have to still be around along with the ranked servers.
yea but say if vip is allowed for the tournament and t server doesnt let u use vip or rage at that matter then what Lol

sorry for bein an ass but im testin to see if you can back up your new feature most ppl dont think before they put something.
Hmmm... Good point. I guess this is how it should work

Ranked Servers (maybe 3-4 servers for these)
Tournement Server
Backup Server
Free For All Server (Non ranked)

I guess if we did it this way, it would mean your simply looking for a good challenge when entering a ranked server.
ok you proved me wrong ill back off O_O
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:36 PM   #38
~DL~3622BOYZ
Super Advanced Member
 
~DL~3622BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BAHAMAS
Age: 27
Posts: 2,011
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
Rep Power: 0
~DL~3622BOYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dshiznetz @ Sep. 28 2006,18:27)]king man ur getting me mad dude , dont make me post them 20 paragraphs o_0
who
are
u
talkin
to



__________________


~DL~3622BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:37 PM   #39
dshiznetz
Old Skool Gamer
 
dshiznetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 3,414
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 5315
dshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~DL~3622BOYZ @ Sep. 28 2006,23:36)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dshiznetz @ Sep. 28 2006,18:27)]king man ur getting me mad dude , dont make me post them 20 paragraphs o_0
who
y
talkin
to
boyz r u that dum ?
dshiznetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:51 PM   #40
King1218
Advanced Member
 
King1218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 31
Posts: 806
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
King1218 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Rd.. y u getting mad? Not everyone has to like my idea >.>
__________________

Simmy (Lady R) and Danny (Me xD) forever <3 since 4/16/2007
King1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:53 PM   #41
~DL~3622BOYZ
Super Advanced Member
 
~DL~3622BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BAHAMAS
Age: 27
Posts: 2,011
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
Rep Power: 0
~DL~3622BOYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

i see u talkin bout gettin mad
so am thinkin u meanin me
__________________


~DL~3622BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:56 PM   #42
dshiznetz
Old Skool Gamer
 
dshiznetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 3,414
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 5315
dshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Ranked servers

rawr i was 666 im i evil lol on the cereal

king it wont fit in right, first of all cuz maybe like i said be4 ppl wouldnt be intereted in the game
if it was changes in to sections, it would take all the fun away
and ppl would get mad by the way they have to win like about 100-00 to get accepted to a new server, and when they finally get accepted to it, they find out , wow its the same just like the other servers

also like i said be -_- vets and or ppl with experiance would make new igns to beat the ppl that are in the noob servers =/ , just for more wins

dont forget someppl would never know any thing about the game if they hang out all the time with ppl that are new like them , well unless that they join the forum , which is highly unlikly =/
dshiznetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:57 PM   #43
SexyCammy
Probation
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: none of your bussiness
Age: 31
Posts: 927
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
SexyCammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

^yeah ima make 3 new igns just to pwn nooberts if this idea works
__________________

Marques Houston - Favorite Girl
SexyCammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:59 PM   #44
~DL~3622BOYZ
Super Advanced Member
 
~DL~3622BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BAHAMAS
Age: 27
Posts: 2,011
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
Rep Power: 0
~DL~3622BOYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SexyCammy @ Sep. 28 2006,18:57)]^yeah ima make 3 new igns just to pwn nooberts if this idea works
lol
i alrdy have two
__________________


~DL~3622BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:01 PM   #45
King1218
Advanced Member
 
King1218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 31
Posts: 806
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
King1218 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dshiznetz @ Sep. 28 2006,18:56)]rawr i was 666 im i evil lol on the cereal

king it wont fit in right, first of all cuz maybe like i said be4 ppl wouldnt be intereted in the game
if it was changes in to sections, it would take all the fun away
and ppl would get mad by the way they have to win like about 100-00 to get accepted to a new server, and when they finally get accepted to it, they find out , wow its the same just like the other servers

also like i said be -_- vets and or ppl with experiance would make new igns to beat the ppl that are in the noob servers =/ , just for more wins

dont forget someppl would never know any thing about the game if they hang out all the time with ppl that are new like them , well unless that they join the forum , which is highly unlikly =/
That is why I had said this eariler to avatar killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Hmmm... Good point. I guess this is how it should work

Ranked Servers (maybe 3-4 servers for these)
Tournement Server
Backup Server
Free For All Server (Non ranked)

I guess if we did it this way, it would mean your simply looking for a good challenge when entering a ranked server.
__________________

Simmy (Lady R) and Danny (Me xD) forever <3 since 4/16/2007
King1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:03 PM   #46
~SL~Legend
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Towanda PA.
Posts: 246
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
~SL~Legend is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

i dont like da idea



~SL~Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:03 PM   #47
SexyCammy
Probation
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: none of your bussiness
Age: 31
Posts: 927
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
SexyCammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

i want to pwn the nooberts xD
__________________

Marques Houston - Favorite Girl
SexyCammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:04 PM   #48
dshiznetz
Old Skool Gamer
 
dshiznetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 3,414
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 5315
dshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (King1218 @ Sep. 29 2006,00:01)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dshiznetz @ Sep. 28 2006,18:56)]rawr i was 666 im i evil lol on the cereal

king it wont fit in right, first of all cuz maybe like i said be4 ppl wouldnt be intereted in the game
if it was changes in to sections, it would take all the fun away
and ppl would get mad by the way they have to win like about 100-00 to get accepted to a new server, and when they finally get accepted to it, they find out , wow its the same just like the other servers

also like i said be -_- vets and or ppl with experiance would make new igns to beat the ppl that are in the noob servers =/ , just for more wins

dont forget someppl would never know any thing about the game if they hang out all the time with ppl that are new like them , well unless that they join the forum , which is highly unlikly =/
That is why I had said this eariler to avatar killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Hmmm... Good point. I guess this is how it should work

Ranked Servers (maybe 3-4 servers for these)
Tournement Server
Backup Server
Free For All Server (Non ranked)

I guess if we did it this way, it would mean your simply looking for a good challenge when entering a ranked server.
omg king , so dubya tee eff is the diff between that and the sfo serves like dat -_-

man ...
dshiznetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:06 PM   #49
King1218
Advanced Member
 
King1218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 31
Posts: 806
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
King1218 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~SL~Legend @ Sep. 28 2006,19:03)]i dont like da idea
^^^because? ?? ?



@ Rdshiznetz:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]looking for a good challenge when entering a ranked server.
And to avoid fighting agaisnt newcomers.



__________________

Simmy (Lady R) and Danny (Me xD) forever <3 since 4/16/2007
King1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:06 PM   #50
~DL~3622BOYZ
Super Advanced Member
 
~DL~3622BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BAHAMAS
Age: 27
Posts: 2,011
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
Rep Power: 0
~DL~3622BOYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ranked servers

but still
its a good idea
__________________


~DL~3622BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump



Bookmarks

Tags
ranked, servers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Navbar with Avatar by Kolbi