SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MOST INTENSE COMIC evil^vegeta General 9 12-14-2007 02:56 PM
GAMES? 1-hitta RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 10-07-2007 08:10 PM
Hosted games/joining games DetectiveUnknown New Features 6 05-29-2006 11:29 PM
Games {TSS}blazeboy Links 7 03-21-2006 04:34 PM
Sfo games estset Members Help Center 4 03-18-2006 02:39 PM

Old 03-05-2012, 06:11 AM   #1
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 163
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Your most intense games

Anyone who knows me well enough would know I like consistently like facing the really really good players that bring out the really really good games which is the entire reason why I still play this game, so i'm just gonna list my favourite ones over the years.

Friendly games

Writers: Cyclops vs Cyclops - Been a long while since we've played but I remember thoroughly how tense & enjoyable those games were, mad stuff. My favourite matches by far.

-WIZEE-/kingryu/feyzuu-50/Desi: Ryu vs Ryu - In my opinion, techically wise.. the cleverest Ryu users of recent times. Always making the game more interesting.

Liquid$nake78: Any Character vs his Ryu - Same as above. I just rarely use Ryu against him lol. Tough as hell to crack though.

Crying-Freeman/blockattack: Any Game - A majority of our games always go down to the wire, need I say more..

APPLES33D: Sent vs Sent - Got to give this guy major credit, he always goes for it. I actually feel relieved when I manage to edge our games.. *heavy sarcasm*

Duce: Sent vs Sent - o_O! (That's all I'm saying)

Dante: - I'm just joking, you're easy.

Latios & NK: - Any character vs their Wolverine - Literally the most annoying unpredictable character & i can't lie they exploits that trait better than most.

eviltomassmash: - Any character vs his chun-li - Apparently dude was using some speed hack but his chun-li was awesome, he literally unrusted me when I came back last year.

Tourney games

The whole journey of Warriors Within (Ryu Tournament from UG - 08)

Me vs Hellblaze (Final) - I remember how this guy was secretly getting better back in 08 and I was only just starting to understand the basic knowledge of using Ryu and as it seemed it sort of showed itself within the game. I distinctvely remember how I was just about 2 hits away from winning the tourney and my health was just outside the "danger" margin and he rapidly ( with a sense of desperation for survial i must say) slowly started to find himself creeping back.. it got to a point where whoever got the next major hit won and that's where he missed an attemped uppercut .. from them on it was all about staying defensive and a mere high kick to prevent him from approaching done the job and I ended up winning the tourney. May sound lame describing it but back then when the standard of play was different to what it is now, the games were great.. so yeah.

Me vs Ladychamp (WWTV) Bison vs Bison - Can't remember which round it was but after taking the first game of that best of 3 fight I thought I had the game wrapped up until out of nowhere she seemed to take on a whole new lease of life & gave me won of the best Bison games I ever had which she won. Can't remember what happened exactly but we both stepped up for that 1.

If you've got any you wouldn't mind discussing, share it.

Last edited by -EliteAvenge-; 03-05-2012 at 06:13 AM.
-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #2
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Your most intense games

too many to name them...

i'm just gonna say thanks to all those who actually make me work my game up.
those i say good games, truly deserves it.
saying god game when it was one sided is not cool, its on the contrary really insulting.
so thank you to all who i said good games, it really means i enjoyed it and if you ever got a good game from me, then be proud... you made me serious !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:59 AM   #3
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

All of my games are intense...because i'm no good.

One in paticular was the one against EK yesterday, Got wrecked badly.
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
(~_PortaLioN_~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~_PortaLioN_~)'s YouTube

oh i remember an intense game..
My ken vs Noob killers ken
Old 03-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #5
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Um, Karma: In the primal Tournament, my Bison against, his Wolverine. I thought I had that round secure but an amazing come back was made. That's the only one I can think of so far.

ItachiForever: Bison Vs Bison, I remember that Itachi, we had some close matches, can't wait for some more !

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 03-06-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Your most intense games

Best matchs period:

Latios ironv iron
Nick/Silver/ ryu v ryu
LS: just recently any1 i got vs his ryu. Jug v iron. We was even until 1 spec hit and dragged.
EA: sent v iron. Love putting my iron against it to learn new strategies.
YGLM: his 1v1 tag battles are the best. Literally taught me how to use evil ryu but ifinding my own style.Also jeanfredi 1v1 tag helper fights with akumas rds made me way more tatical.
Hmmmm 9bone bison v bison fight. Saw how to use bison simpler.
Wolf wolv vs some of my characters. Dont remember specifically but it must have been good because prob best wolv ik.

Thats about it.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
APPLES33D

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 247
APPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enough
Visit APPLES33D's YouTube

sent Vs sent: EA cause im always so close from winning but he always ends up winning :x
APPLES33D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #8
Badmanforever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Badmanforever is an unknown quantity at this point

either i won easily or i get raped. im not da kind to do long matches...i get wear out.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #9
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by APPLES33D View Post
sent Vs sent: EA cause im always so close from winning but he always ends up winning :x
#Boss

Mama didn't raise no fool ya diiiiiiig.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #10
AeroX17
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished road

havent had a intense fight in a while

i could bring back to the ken tournament dominican hosted a while back lokito was giving me some good fights but i still whopped him 2-0 :P espically dante lols but nah havent had a intense fight in a bit

[/CENTER]

--- Signature too big, cut in half. By SSJKarma---
AeroX17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #11
(-ReckonCrew-)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-ReckonCrew-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Well.... One of my best fights is with Fatal Fury... we go back n forth

Ryu vs Ryu or Ken vs Ken... Plus he is very good with assisting with characters which makes the game fun, he plays different than other players i fight against.

Then comes SlickVis0n....

Me nd him go back 2 back.. my ryu ALWAYS bring up a very close game... half of the games i beat him in, sometimes i try nd use other characters i dont play or NEVER played with but i actually do pretty good but he still ends up beatin me sometimes....

btw, EliteAvenge... i am sunny2134 just to let you know
(-ReckonCrew-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #12
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube

None. No intense games for me.

Anyone's game I join. I accept more losses than wins. Nuff said.
(AK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:07 AM   #13
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1506
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

And noone's posted about the numerous ass whippings they've taken from me?

I'm dissappointed

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:02 AM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

he said intense fights... you're a nobody !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #15
Badmanforever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Badmanforever is an unknown quantity at this point

Second thought...intense matches usually revolves around chun...spidey...cyc...wolve...yeah...
Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #16
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Always had intense fights with crying freeman everytime we had to face each other in clan battles or tourneys.
Darksoldier for any big game also
fights with Klens and Hellblaze back in con2
And also Tidal Wave
Old 03-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #17
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
And noone's posted about the numerous ass whippings they've taken from me?

I'm dissappointed
Eh? Bumbarclat. You're somewhat good n all...

But what is this thing you're disappointed about you Fool.

I asked people to post they're best games. Not the fights where they see you using cheap tactics against them in your desperate to win.

Case closed.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #18
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (AK) View Post
None. No intense games for me.

Anyone's game I join. I accept more losses than wins. Nuff said.

^Co-sign.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #19
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1506
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EliteAvenge- View Post
Eh? Bumbarclat. You're somewhat good n all...

But what is this thing you're disappointed about you Fool.

I asked people to post they're best games. Not the fights where they see you using cheap tactics against them in your desperate to win.

Case closed.
You should promote Morton's Salt with the way you've been talking about me.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #20
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Stop please...
Old 03-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #21
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You should shut up, be quiet and insert some reality into that crooked brain of yours.

You know that song, "Back To Life" From Soul 2 Soul.

Listen & Learn - " Back To Life, Back To Reality"

I get annoyed when I see you infecting my topics with dumb arrogant posts.

Old 03-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #22
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

All my intense fights where agianst staff members and TRUNKSE234

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:53 AM   #23
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Lol Dante's big SFO ego haha. I remember always smashing you in majority of our battles, then you'd make excuses on how i'm laggy and i move weird.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #24
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1079
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

I have intense games with kingryu, ryu vs ryu.

Had some with dante/freeman for wwtv

Metal ken with every char.

Riku is a lawn gnome but i have my toughest matches with him, he's the only one ive known to gain an edge on me over a long string of battles (aside from the wwtv grand finals)

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #25
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1232
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Ea: I didn't like this guy for quite some time so I never gave em proper credit. However, this guy was one of the most skilled clops users i've encountered. When I on the way to mastering the character he always gave me intense matches. After the sfo nerf, my cyc became royal trash and I switched to ryu. Myself and EA would always go back and forth, some games I would destroy him, some games he would destroy me. It's always a pleasure fighting this guy. Much respect.

Dante: As much as I hate this ****y ***el, our grudge matches literally always came down to the wire. I'll never forget how I beat him 7-0 using ak's strategy with sent, then 8 games later he uses the same tactics and slaughters me. Despite all the hate he really is one of the best to ever play. I salute you bro.

Lyssa & LadyChamp: Effing ryu monsters. Always intense nail biting games when it comes to these two. Much respect to em both.

Tidalwave: Every cyc match me and this guy had where intense. This dude was the one who showed me alot with cyc, and till this day I owe almost all my success to him. Very skilled, humble when he wants to be. Much respect.

Freeman: Any game with him.

Mk: any game with him.

SK: Fighting for a tourny a ryu tourny match, I managed to get this guy to danger in his host, and from then on it was straight hectic from my side. Somehow he turned me into a sack of nerves, and I lost. One of the best /fastest/smartest ryu users to grace sfo. Much respect.

Zombie: Once he got in his prime, he was damn near untouchable. I miss this guy. Much respect.

Jason: Same as zombie.

-DS- : The only cyclops user who i've ever played who I can genuinely say was better than me. He truly was (imo) the best cyc user of the 09-10 era.

I'll add more when I remember.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote