SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone know any good online rpg games lilcop90 Links 0 02-19-2007 04:16 PM
Any other good games evil^vegeta RaNdOm iNsAnItY 47 11-03-2006 11:35 AM
Mmorpg's and rpg games. (ShinKu_Ryu) Links 3 09-07-2006 07:05 AM
What are some good online games? {TSS}blazeboy RaNdOm iNsAnItY 0 03-19-2006 12:07 AM
Other cool online 2 player action games like sfo? tolax General 28 11-19-2005 11:24 AM

Old 03-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #26
Juzie

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 157
Juzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Good MMO/MMORPG/Action games

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Lol, me and a few other SFO'ers played over the summer. Then I got bored and sold all my stuff. $140 for a summer of playing runescape isn't too bad if you ask me.
log on and play with me donki (:
Juzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #27
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I have no money :[

I'm still mad I didn't get max melee before they banned all the bots lol

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #28
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Orland0, i will not argue about it, everyone as their own experience on it... but i can tell you, i make easy cash in there by simply playing... bext exemple ever... i reinstalled the game a few months back to play with a friend... had lost everything on my account... in a single day i got back everything i had and more ! thats not fantasy from my imagination, this is real !

but everyone has different experiences... me for once played TF2, nice game good mechanics... boring as hell when it came to games. thats why im not playing it anymore.

im really thinking right nowe and i would need to check back... but id sayt he games i mentionned are the games i was mostly into when i was trying them.
Well, a few months ago they had a PEN event.....I think they have another one now.
TF2 boring? You must have played with a terrible team....or tried playing with a complicated class like Spy.

Also, it has hats.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote