Games {TSS}blazeboy Links 7 03-21-2006 04:34 PM

Old 04-05-2014, 06:42 PM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 969
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default What games should I get for PS4?

Well, I already have ghost as my 1st game. I just ordered madden 25 from amazon cause 1. I dont do lines and 2. Its cheaper than paying $65. My next game wont be until next month which would be watchdogs which i plan on preordering. Anyone have any other games i should get probably after watchdogs? Dont even say battlefield cause ill never play that boring game again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 04-05-2014 at 06:45 PM.
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:12 PM   #2
Orlando0

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: What games should I get for PS4?

The problem is that next gen has no worthwhile games to play yet.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:58 AM   #3
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6331
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Literally none of the good ones are out yet. Im waiting for soley these three.

MLB The Show 14
Mad Max
Alien Isolation

Hell why even buy the sports games on next gen right now? I mean like in a few months the next years will be out. That and I dont want to start over on stuff from my PS3. Ill wait for all the 15's.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:58 AM   #4
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
Absolutely right. Infamous second son is actually pretty good from what I hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post

MLB The Show 14
Mad Max
Alien Isolation

Hell why even buy the sports games on next gen right now? I mean like in a few months the next years will be out. That and I dont want to start over on stuff from my PS3. Ill wait for all the 15's.
Well, I honestly wanted 2 games before i really started getting more games. Which would be ghost and madden. And watchdog comes next month. Then after that idk.

The games I really want to get is:
Injustice gods among us: Ultimate edition
Destiny
Batman: Arkham Knight
Watchdogs
Final Fantasy XV
The Elder Scrolls
And maybe The Order
To be honest, I've NEVER played Kingdom Hearts before, so the one that's coming for PS4 this december, Ima buy it and see what its like.
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 04-06-2014, 01:48 PM   #5
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Infamous and titanfall are out so not true.

Quote:

MLB The Show 14
Mad Max
Alien Isolation

Why buy sports game for next-gen? Man look at 2k14 for PS4 and compare it to the PS3 version. Totally different game. Same with MLB. Devs can't go any further with sports game on last gen. You will pretty much be paying $60 for a roster update when you buy last gen sports games.

Also Kindaru just wait for watchdogs or if you haven't gotten infamous SS go with that. I spent around 17 hours on my first playthrough with it playing as the heroic Delsin now I'm going to play as evil Delsin. So you will get about a good 35 hours out of the game. More if you include side-missions and collectibles.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #6
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Titanfall isn't available on PS4 silly.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #7
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
Infamous and titanfall are out so not true.

Why buy sports game for next-gen? Man look at 2k14 for PS4 and compare it to the PS3 version. Totally different game. Same with MLB. Devs can't go any further with sports game on last gen. You will pretty much be paying $60 for a roster update when you buy last gen sports games.

Also Kindaru just wait for watchdogs or if you haven't gotten infamous SS go with that. I spent around 17 hours on my first playthrough with it playing as the heroic Delsin now I'm going to play as evil Delsin. So you will get about a good 35 hours out of the game. More if you include side-missions and collectibles.
Oh well excuse me they have better graphics thats a huge advancement

Ill wait for the next years games since football seasons over and soon they will have 15 (except for college which they lost the license to) Basketball is a rediculousely easy game and doesnt keep my interest so Ill get 2k15 whenever that comes out to be my one and only Basketball game. Maybe if they bring back College Hoops will they ever have my interest. Then theres Hockey which is pretty much the same as basketball.

Golf and Nascar are irrelevant. Ill get WWE 2k15 then ofcourse there is always the greatest baseball franchise ever made MLB The Show.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:29 PM   #8
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Titanfall isn't available on PS4 silly.
I believe you said something like "next-gen has no games worthwhile"
Quote:
Oh well excuse me they have better graphics thats a huge advancement

Ill wait for the next years games since football seasons over and soon they will have 15 (except for college which they lost the license to) Basketball is a rediculousely easy game and doesnt keep my interest so Ill get 2k15 whenever that comes out to be my one and only Basketball game. Maybe if they bring back College Hoops will they ever have my interest. Then theres Hockey which is pretty much the same as basketball.

Golf and Nascar are irrelevant. Ill get WWE 2k15 then ofcourse there is always the greatest baseball franchise ever made MLB The Show.
Graphics are a huge advancement doe lol, but in 2k14 graphics isn't the only thing integrated into the next-gen 2K. Gameplay is vastly improved because of the new eco-motion system and better ball physics. It needs some polishing though, but its worth jumping into next-gen over (if your a 2K and NBA fan). Same with MLB The Show. I'm sure the next-gen version will have some sort of new engine and better baseball core mechanics. Waiting until next year isn't a bad thing though, but as a big baseball and basketball fan I couldn't wait. MLB 14 (ps3) is almost the same as 13 imo. Tired of the same ol same ol
Old 04-06-2014, 08:42 PM   #9
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Yeah it's pretty crazy. I'm bad at Madden on PS4 but you can definitely feel how much smoother it is
donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:04 PM   #10
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to wait for madden 15 coming in august. But who would wait that long for a football game? Besides, I dont buy much games unless I feel like I need something else to play.
Quote:
Old 04-07-2014, 10:22 PM   #11
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

skip to 0:40 cuz he's cursing but there a better review that ive seen for this game

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:59 PM   #12
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
I was going to wait for madden 15 coming in august. But who would wait that long for a football game? Besides, I dont buy much games unless I feel like I need something else to play.
Madden is garbage to me hopefully they make some changes in 15, because the infinite engine is like a complete joke. I wish 2K could make a football game.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:37 PM   #13
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

You have said something evil upon madden. Evieeeeelllllll!!!!!! But seriously, madden is good. You just suck at it xD. But enough with the jokes, im think MLB and 2k14 is pretty is both boring as hell. Im just interested in madden and other games. I hate all other sports games except football related games. I thought infamous SS would have something that would catch my interest, but it didnt.
Quote:
Old 04-08-2014, 07:41 PM   #14
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Madden is garbage to me hopefully they make some changes in 15, because the infinite engine is like a complete joke. I wish 2K could make a football game.
ESPN 2k5 the best football game ever made.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:04 PM   #15
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Idk about that.
Quote:
Old 04-10-2014, 05:29 PM   #16
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
You have said something evil upon madden. Evieeeeelllllll!!!!!! But seriously, madden is good. You just suck at it xD. But enough with the jokes, im think MLB and 2k14 is pretty is both boring as hell. Im just interested in madden and other games. I hate all other sports games except football related games. I thought infamous SS would have something that would catch my interest, but it didnt.
Lol I had a record of 40-7 online in Madden. I say Madden sucks because they refuse to add anything new to the series. Everything feels rehashed every year man. Only a blind fanboy would disagree.
Atleast 2k14 tries new thing. Revamping the whole my career mode even adding cutscenes and choosing agents not to mention gameplay is damn good.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:58 PM   #17
|ChimpY|

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

if yall have mlb 13 the show for ps...holla and ill put up 30 runs on yall..and no hit you also
Old 04-11-2014, 02:56 PM   #18
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Lol I had a record of 40-7 online in Madden. I say Madden sucks because they refuse to add anything new to the series. Everything feels rehashed every year man. Only a blind fanboy would disagree.
Atleast 2k14 tries new thing. Revamping the whole my career mode even adding cutscenes and choosing agents not to mention gameplay is damn good.
I was jokin when i said you suck lol. But Im honestly a basketball or baseball person. Thus, leading me to just staying interested in madden. To me, I feel like new games made in regards to madden do consist of minor yet new things. It may not be big or what people really want, but its still something. When did we diverge from what games I should get to progress in my collection to madden? LOL
Quote: