SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone know any good online rpg games lilcop90 Links 0 02-19-2007 04:16 PM
Any other good games evil^vegeta RaNdOm iNsAnItY 47 11-03-2006 11:35 AM
Mmorpg's and rpg games. (ShinKu_Ryu) Links 3 09-07-2006 07:05 AM
What are some good online games? {TSS}blazeboy RaNdOm iNsAnItY 0 03-19-2006 12:07 AM
Other cool online 2 player action games like sfo? tolax General 28 11-19-2005 11:24 AM

Old 03-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 969
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Good MMO/MMORPG/Action games

Well, since i think im banned from flyff o.O. I was wondering who else has any fun games that I can download other than DCUO. Because until i get a new desktop, i wont be on dcuo for a loonnnggggg timmmeeee. So i was thinking, we can just post all the mmo/mmorpg/actions-based games (that i can download) here. No one says you cant post games that i also cant download. But, who knows, people may play games that im probably familiar with -LOOKS AT DONKIOS and JON-
The current downloadable games i can or use to play:
GrandChase
RumbleFighter
Cabal
Flyff
Elsword
EVE
Guild Wars trilogies

Those are probably the only download/buy able games i could play. Guild wars trilogy gave me blue screens becuz i didnt have a good graphics card. So, just stay relevant to the topic which is "Good MMO/MMORPG/Action games". No need for literal violence, dont throw diapers around and get crazy. Kuz ill man-slap you if you do lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
donkios
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Good MMO/MMORPG/Action games

DCUO isn't all that anyways imo

If you can't play it on PC than play on console

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

Sold my PS3 and my 360 and ALL MY GAMES. Got me a ps vita. Getting uncharted for psv
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 03-25-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Well, Silkroad is a good one but I don't play it anymore, lost touch for games, for some reason SFO still has my attention..
Old 03-25-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Good MMO/MMORPG/Action games

Lol if u like lvling for ours on end, and high as prices, or collecting creatures that can evolve then dmo is your game. (Digimon masters online). I played that when my pc went to hell. I have a clan on there and play it on weekends on my mini hp laptop.

The site joymax.com prob got what u looking for so try it out.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

lol DMO= Pokemon Online.
Quote:
Old 03-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #7
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

Digimon better than pokemon because they actually are understandable.
Example Pokemon scenario:

Me: Sup pikachu

Pikachu: Pika pika

Me: Sorry i don't...

Pikachu: Pika pika!!!

Me: Uh yea... -slowly walks away-

Now wth did he say? Lol

Btw dmo not turn based.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 03-25-2012 at 05:05 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

He said Pika Pika, right ?
Old 03-25-2012, 05:11 PM   #9
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Lol yea but...., i actually can't think of anything to say.. wth
Old 03-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

games i've tryed and found actually not so bad !
most are RPGs and MMOs too... but some have more action driven to them...

Dungeon Fighter Online
(Need to make the location of your computer and timezone to US though)

Rusty Heart
(Very good action fighting game. good combos and good engine, anime style as well)

Maple Story
not so great of an action game but still a lot of fun to play around.

Age of Conan
Yes that game is free to play and as been for quite some time, great action game if you can understand the shield system and the fatalities.

Dungeon and Dragons online.
Great game the free to play verison offers not enough choice of chars.
but if you are a fan of D&D its an awesome game.

DC Universe Online
Awesome game. way better then City of Heros and City of Vilains. and it now has lots more content. i can tell you its worth becoming more then free to play by buying the lightning strike DLC. or the light DLC or both if you really want to. both light dlc isn't worth it.

SilkRoad Online
Great game, bad controls.
the new europe versus asia system made it thousand times better then it used to be.
still you must like blurry graphics to actually like it.

Runes of Magic
Greatest game capable of rivaling World of warcraft.
the dual class system is awesome, dungeons are a blast and unfortunately the gamne design leaves it a bit to desires... haven't played that one for years so it might have became even better then used to be.

RIFT
up to par with world of warcraft, that game was awesome graphics, awesome gameplay awesome everything except story. the story was all about heavens and i really disliked the religious conflicts in it. so if you are too focus on religion, dont go for that one.

Dragon's Nest
Never played it, saw gameplay vids, seems like a great fighting game mixed with good cartoonish graphics and good gameplay, i wonder abou the story though. as i said never played it but seemed great.

S4 League (Stylish eSper Shooting Sport)
Awsome game, way better then gunz ever will be. no wall run, but who needs them when you have wall jumps, dashes and rolls. actually the best shooter i ever played. story is a bit hard, like very hard. pretty great challenging game of them all.

thats all i remember off the top of my head but i tryed so many games out there for the last 5 years that im just not sure which were great to the point of mentionning them. also kindaru, if your computer is like 10+ year old then forget trying to play great games, seriously ! pretty much all games are now designed to work on core2 technology and that means that if your processor isn't emulating at least 4 others... then your computer will take like 10+ minutes to load the game on each levels. not to mention 512megas of ram is far from enough in todays technologies... you need at least 1gig to run things and at least 2 gigs to run even the decent games.

so dont expect any of the above to be working right away and well... your specs are probably way too low to be any good. and for MMOS who askes a hell of a lot of ram... you are pretty much screwed there.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #11
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Not necessarily. I looked up most of the specs. for the games you gave. Tragically, i have the minimum requirements, not the recommended =/. So i can play it, but it wont run smoothly for 1 reason: Graphics card. =/
Quote:
Old 03-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #12
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

you're better off playing Runescape or SFO with ****ty specs lol.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #13
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I have the recommended for GC and bunch of games >__<, just some games i dont =/
Quote:
Old 03-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #14
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
S4 League (Stylish eSper Shooting Sport)
Awsome game, way better then gunz ever will be. no wall run, but who needs them when you have wall jumps, dashes and rolls. actually the best shooter i ever played. story is a bit hard, like very hard. pretty great challenging game of them all.
Yea, I'm going to have to disagree with this one.
The game IS fun and it's good at what it does, but...
-There's quite a learning curve in this game, particularly for the wall jumps in TD mode.
-The community is absolutely one of the worst I've seen. EVERYONE complains about SOMETHING. Always had someone say "*Weapon someone is using* noob" in every game. And if the rival team scored in TD mode, there usually was someone complaining that everyone on his team was a noob.
-Time limits on items. Seriously.... If you stop playing for a while, you can find yourself suddenly only having weak equipment. You're going to have to pay real money if you want permanent items or luck out in the random shop.
-Speaking of, the items you buy with real money clearly have better stats than the ones you buy with in-game money. So....Pay to win, anyone?
-Hackers/Cheaters. VERY common. And while it's possible to kick them out of the game, it requires the use of a voting system. And more often than not, you won't get enough votes to kick(Basically, EVERYONE but like 1 or 2 people need to vote for the kick to work[And to add to that, someone on the team the hacker is on needs to start the vote, so you won't even get the chance if the entire other team has no problem with winning by cheating.]). It also costs some of your in-game money.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?

Last edited by Orlando0; 03-25-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #15
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

^ You also forgot to mention that after downloading and playing the game for like 1-2 days, it slows down your computer XD. But this isn't relevant to what you said, based on the in-game problems. I just said the out-game problem.
Quote:
Old 03-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #16
AeroX17
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
AeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished roadAeroX17 is on a distinguished road

i got some

lol aka League of Legends

Adventure Quest Worlds

Dragon Fable

have you play GGPO or SuperCade ?

WOW - Word of Warcraft

Adventure Quest 3D its not out yet but its got grapghic features like SFX

[/CENTER]

--- Signature too big, cut in half. By SSJKarma---
AeroX17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:48 PM   #17
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Lol. I have the recommended for GC and bunch of games >__<, just some games i dont =/
But you still lag like hell + 5 minute waiting after you join the game @_@

Old 03-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #18
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Orland0, i could go on and on about how i dont care for the community that plays it... and how you seriously shouldn'T either ! shooters are shooters, noobs that cry for everything are common in pretty much all of the shooters.

the hacking... i dont remember seeing people hack in that game, all of what ive seen were all possible with current engine. and yes... from the middle to their goal... it is possible to jump often.

now i'll give you that one, the learning curve is high... that still doesn'T make you weak against others ! pay to play... i never paid ad i kick ass to those with biggest gears ! like any shooters, skills comes in handy. not saying you dont have any you been playing shooters for as long as i do. but reality is... if well played... you can kick their ass as well.

as for gears with time limits...
have you noticed how you can purchase them for high amounts and get them permanent ?
aka the actual set i have on my toon that is actually permanent except for his weapons though. and even if it was... the game awards a hell of a lot of money for many games... getting your stuff back is like 3 hours of gameplay to have them for a whole month. not to mention you can resell most of the weapons to gain back money out of them. i've seen far worse to be honest... Warrock anyone ?

if Gunz didn't have the major router problem it has, it would still be a good game, but they never tryed to fix it in what 10 years ? compared to gunz... S4 is way better !

as for S4 slowing your computer down...
quite sure it is your computer kindaru that is the problem not the game.
and considering the specs of the games i named you are quite low to be honest, that means you have a very very very ****ty machine. i mean come on my laptop is pretty basic, and yet it plays S4 without any slow downs.

time to get a new one kid.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #19
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

finally a good thread xD, what mmorpgs are you guys CURRENTLY playing right now? O:

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:21 AM   #20
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Orland0, i could go on and on about how i dont care for the community that plays it... and how you seriously shouldn'T either ! shooters are shooters, noobs that cry for everything are common in pretty much all of the shooters.
I don't either, but after playing TF2 for plenty of times and noticing that THEY DON'T bitch and whine about weapons/their team losing and seeing the difference in S4 AND having other people that played it say the same thing, then yea, we got a problem.
Quote:
the hacking... i dont remember seeing people hack in that game,
AFAIK, the hacking isn't as prevalent in the early levels.
However, I'm pretty certain being able to shoot and hit you from ANYWHERE ON THE ARENA with ANY WEAPON, having their weapons be One hit kills, being unable to be damaged at all ISN'T part of the engine.
Quote:
have you noticed how you can purchase them for high amounts and get them permanent ?
Permanents are luck based. You can't get them normally unless you pay real cash.
Quote:
the game awards a hell of a lot of money for many games... getting your stuff back is like 3 hours of gameplay to have them for a whole month. not to mention you can resell most of the weapons to gain back money out of them. i've seen far worse to be honest... Warrock anyone ?
No, you don't. You get very little money outside of special events. The missions for extra in-game cash are stupid ranging from specifically doing something in a specific mode or specific map. Or achieving X kills with a specific weapon(And NOT be assisted in anyway while achieving said kills)
At the end of it all, I was barely scrapping for PEN to have a full set for more than a day and this is with two permanents obtained from luck.

Now, the luck store actually has them for cheaper and can get you a decent stat item for a decent amount of time, but to use THAT you need to have a certain amount of PEN even though the luck store costs much less PEN to use.

So no, you don't get enough money, because the moment you take a break from the game, all your items(except weapons) will run out and you'll have to hope you saved enough money to get decent stat items that last you a while.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:23 AM   #21
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroX17 View Post
i got some

Adventure Quest Worlds

Dragon Fable

WOW - Word of Warcraft

I hate GGPO, i still have my old account for All of artix entertainment based games, i hate supercade. Idk bout world of warcraft, and ima look into LoL.

Bump:
Quote:

the hacking... i dont remember seeing people hack in that game, all of what ive seen were all possible with current engine. and yes... from the middle to their goal... it is possible to jump often.

now i'll give you that one, the learning curve is high... that still doesn'T make you weak against others ! pay to play... i never paid ad i kick ass to those with biggest gears ! like any shooters, skills comes in handy. not saying you dont have any you been playing shooters for as long as i do. but reality is... if well played... you can kick their ass as well.

aka the actual set i have on my toon that is actually permanent except for his weapons though. and even if it was... the game awards a hell of a lot of money for many games... getting your stuff back is like 3 hours of gameplay to have them for a whole month. not to mention you can resell most of the weapons to gain back money out of them. i've seen far worse to be honest... Warrock anyone ?

if Gunz didn't have the major router problem it has, it would still be a good game, but they never tryed to fix it in what 10 years ? compared to gunz... S4 is way better !

as for S4 slowing your computer down...
quite sure it is your computer kindaru that is the problem not the game.
and considering the specs of the games i named you are quite low to be honest, that means you have a very very very ****ty machine. i mean come on my laptop is pretty basic, and yet it plays S4 without any slow downs.

time to get a new one kid.
Nah my computer runs perfectly on S4, its when im trying to uninstall it, thats when everything is sloow as hell.
Quote:
Old 03-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #22
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Orland0, i will not argue about it, everyone as their own experience on it... but i can tell you, i make easy cash in there by simply playing... bext exemple ever... i reinstalled the game a few months back to play with a friend... had lost everything on my account... in a single day i got back everything i had and more ! thats not fantasy from my imagination, this is real !

but everyone has different experiences... me for once played TF2, nice game good mechanics... boring as hell when it came to games. thats why im not playing it anymore.

im really thinking right nowe and i would need to check back... but id sayt he games i mentionned are the games i was mostly into when i was trying them.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #23
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroX17 View Post
i got some

Adventure Quest Worlds

Dragon Fable

WOW - Word of Warcraft

I've been playing Battleon games since the first game, but never thought of 3d o.O

Wow, that's awesome! ohh Can't wait for this one

Zetca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #24
APPLES33D

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 247
APPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enough
Visit APPLES33D's YouTube

runescape ;d
APPLES33D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:43 PM   #25
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by APPLES33D View Post
runescape ;d
Lol, me and a few other SFO'ers played over the summer. Then I got bored and sold all my stuff. $140 for a summer of playing runescape isn't too bad if you ask me.