SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Video games feature ads for Obama's campaign Killer General 14 10-26-2008 04:06 AM
Marching Band and Video Games system4 Links 2 03-23-2008 11:57 PM
So, why do you play video-games? Zpower General 179 04-20-2007 10:10 PM
Playing video games for a livng SBYRD5 General 3 05-30-2006 07:04 AM
What r some video games u recommed {TSS}blazeboy RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 03-19-2006 02:35 PM

Old 12-22-2012, 02:27 AM   #26
frognap

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: After Newtown, some shoppers think twice about violent video games

i know that the why is important @karma, and a kid must be driven to a severe mental breakdown to do something like that. but the choice he makes would be one when his mind became a form of insanity. if the manny adults in jail can not reason themselves out of such conditions... a child would fail almost automatically.

now assuming that the cause are bully's, and also knowing that they can drive you to the edge where you would hope they die or be killed... (i know out of experience). then i always wonder why the bully's always run free... and are never pointed at, nobody ever fixes their psycho behaviour... but the mom schould have never made it easy for him the acces the guns.

so yes ssjkarma, i completely agree with the importance of the "why" !
but i just go with the flow of what was being debated, and posted in reply to what other people started to debate inbetween. but i will never agree that in such a mental state most people would even realize what they are thinking.

Last edited by frognap; 12-22-2012 at 02:41 AM.
frognap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #27
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Looking at it there's actually a decent point.

It's like a backyard full of poison ivy. Yeah a parent can tell a kid not to go back there but it's even better if they get rid of the threat of it altogether.

I guess not everyone is as levelheaded as we are and these things happen. I'm not saying that the sole blame of this stuff is on videogames because violence is everywhere these days and videogames are taking major heat but i'm saying the parents to have a point if you think about it

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #28
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (SXA)crip View Post
For sake of the situation...Go ahead, Blame it on games, Yet keep in mind that games have a ESRB rating. (remember that for the situation)
...remember the rating for that game is Teen, so walk into the store with the money, and the clerk says "sorry, cannot sell it to you w/ out a parent."
Actually, kids can buy T rated games with no problem. It's M rated games that require a parent or some kind of ID.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #29
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

The game called Catherine is an M rated game and any 12 year old can buy it without even the clerk saying a thing. so whats your point aisde the fact that clerk do not do their jobs ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #30
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6331
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
The game called Catherine is an M rated game and any 12 year old can buy it without even the clerk saying a thing. so whats your point aisde the fact that clerk do not do their jobs ?
Its the same with my dvd's they let the kids buy the heck out of R rated films in the line im in. Yet when I get up there they ask for my Id and its obvious i look much older than them lol.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:08 PM   #31
InFamous13~

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
InFamous13~ is an unknown quantity at this point

if i were to go rampage,i guess people will say i went rampage coz i liked playing sfo and thought of bullets as hadokens and flame throwers as ken's fire?
Bullshiz..they can lick their own balls

InFamous13~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #32
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Not at Gamestop. They ask EVERYONE for ID regardless of how old they look, it's annoying but i situations they actually do their job

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:47 AM   #33
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2647
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote