SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Joining games/hosting problem catman20 Members Help Center 12 06-09-2011 07:05 PM
~Windows Vista~ Problem Solved (!dang!) Members Help Center 3 04-15-2008 04:48 PM
Installing windows themes (-ReY619RvD-) Members Help Center 4 01-29-2007 12:12 PM
Joining games problem Neosayain Members Help Center 9 03-17-2006 03:22 PM
A problem with windows media player 10.. coolkilla General 2 01-15-2006 09:48 PM

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 173
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter
Default (Help) Problem installing games on windows 8

Title says it all is there something I'm doing wrong or is it just not compatible with windows 8

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: (Help) Problem installing games on windows 8

Is win8 your defualt os or did you install it? *fixed*

Im asking because windows 8 is my default os and I don't have problems with sfo. Also is this your first time using it?

Last edited by ItachiForever; 12-21-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #3
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: (Help) Problem installing games on windows 8

Someone with windows 8 will help you .
I will check it myself on my laptop running windows 8 and let you know.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #4
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough

I just bought this laptop windows 8 is my default os but its not just sfo I have problem installing a lot of games.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #5
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

I see. Answered Prefix it is !
If you need help with your windows open another thread, or i could change this thread name and will see if any of us can help.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #6
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I still need help could you change it for me please.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #7
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like

Done
Old 12-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: (Help) Problem installing games on windows 8

1. So do the programs install then show in your c drive?

2. When you click the game trying to run it. Does it give you a not compatible message?

Also can you post some ss's for what messages your pc display after you download and the message when you try to run the game.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 761
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

is your computer completely update and installed all the latest MS updates?

Also make sure when installing software you right click it and click "run as administrator"

Old 12-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #10
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it has all the current updates ill try getting some ss for you guys when I get home from work tomorrow morning.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:03 PM   #11
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Though it took awhile my laptop is now letting me mysteriously install SFO out of no were so i guess i close this down.

Thanks for the help guys.
Closed Thread