SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO staff azncat RaNdOm iNsAnItY 18 12-15-2007 12:35 AM

Old 11-14-2015, 09:31 PM   #1
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1343
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Who did you want to see become a staff?

Just as the thread title suggests. Who did you want to see become an SFO staff member that never became one, and why?

Since I'm the first post, I'll start it off.

I wanted to see NoobKiller grow into the staff role. He seemed to have this uncanny ability to draw in crowds to his events, and was well respected amongst the community. Would've loved to see that guy become a mod.

I'll update my list a bit more when my memory becomes clearer.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 12:13 AM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Who did you want to see become a staff?

Doomtrain
PENZEL
SolidSnake76
EvilAkuma
WhiteTigerClaw (ZeroUnlim)
~H~Blaze

Just off the top of my head.

Fun fact: I was friends with nine of the staff members promoted since 2004 before they were promoted. Was friends with NoSoul in 01, Karma and leftyfb in 02. I've beefed with like four. I befriended some later, like Ferno in 2005 and Viper2040_ in 2006. Overall I am "cool" with thirteen of the SFO staff.

I was left back roughly three years after legitimate consideration for staff promotion (this is a rough estimate since I will NEVER know the full details) behind my incessant trollin' and trademark vulgarity.

The upshot is I got away with everything. I got promoted for nothing more than playing the game, being intelligent, and coming up with ideas people liked... Just like these guys I named.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 11-15-2015 at 08:47 AM.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:07 AM   #3
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I thought Doomtrain would have made a good staff member, but he got old (like everyone else) and quit the game to move on.
AngelWings would have also made a good staff member too.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:47 AM   #4
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Damn, I left Doom out.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:24 AM   #5
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

I really thought detective unknown would've been the perfect guy for the job. Shame he retired before he could reach that level.

Another doozie, but imagine Dante as a staff, ****y as hell, but one of the most helpful/considerate(when he's not talking trash) mf's to ever play this.

Magneto

Old 11-15-2015, 10:37 AM   #6
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Carmona
Jake
ZeroUnlim

Some the most helpful and intelligent people i've met whether it be playing SFO or on PX/UG

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:28 PM   #7
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Mercedes04
Shadow~Jolteon
avatar-killer (not avatar-killers *with a S at the end* (which one of my other accs).

I remember these names a while back. Even tho, they get active sometimes, it'd be nice if these names were eligible for staff positions. Still, just to name a few. feel me?

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Modes: Unvind, XvssF, & Zero-E
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 03:09 PM   #8
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Omg yes, jake.
Mercedes
&bahki.

Magneto

Old 11-15-2015, 03:53 PM   #9
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Carcar would never have made staff.

Jake neither.

Reasons are actually blatantly obvious.

Avatar-Killer (Bryant) never left any impression on me as far as being worthy.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:12 PM   #10
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Just as long as you all remember that it's us staff that get the final word regarding who gets to be staff.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:47 PM   #11
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1175
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

^ Always stating the ****ing obv, thats worst then when captain obv said too the children "that water is wet"

But yar Crying~Freeman + ~Dell~
Old 11-15-2015, 07:48 PM   #12
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
Just as long as you all remember that it's us staff that get the final word regarding who gets to be staff.
We know how this works but this is just for entertaining purposes. Don't spoil that please.

Magneto

Old 11-15-2015, 09:01 PM   #13
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Vanilla~) View Post
But yar Crying~Freeman
he was a certainty to get a staff position, but then disappeared...
Not sure if many people remember the SFO badged prizes he had created, pens, lanyards, hats, t-shirts, etc and he did all off his own back.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:07 PM   #14
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I wonder what happened to him and if anyone has ever got into contact with him?

i hope he's okay and everything is good where ever he is.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:48 PM   #15
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Freeman man... I'm gonna have to pull some strings and get in contact with him.

Magneto

Old 11-16-2015, 12:39 AM   #16
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Appreciate the recognition, but I wouldn't have ever taken the position.
Amongst the new staff(not so new), LiquidSnake and YoureGonnaLuvMe did an astonishing job. Same for late Kam.

Bhaki
Xx_Paki_xx
1-hitta when not tipsy.

Last edited by Noobkiller; 11-16-2015 at 12:42 AM.
Noobkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 08:59 AM   #17
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Vanilla~) View Post
^ Always stating the ****ing obv, thats worst then when captain obv said too the children "that water is wet"
Speaking of stating the obvious, I would watch that "tone" you're using ESPECIALLY when talking to me or any other staff member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
We know how this works but this is just for entertaining purposes. Don't spoil that please.
I know, but I don't want people getting the wrong idea. The actual process for determining how we choose our staff is a lot more complex.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:26 AM   #18
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1175
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

I was going to help yourself get yourself together real quick but it's not even worth it...

Paki could have been staff as well when he wasn't on his dumb ****.

Bahki............ hurt to say that one but he legit

Last edited by (~Vanilla~); 11-16-2015 at 09:28 AM.
(~Vanilla~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 02:47 PM   #19
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i'm just gonna say this much....

most of those who were mentionned here, either refused our invitiation or simply have gone to **** once they learned they were about to be invited ! so the saying power corrupts is true, and to some... they can't even contain it the moment they are said to be given such powers.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 03:44 PM   #20
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Not true. I didn't wyle out when I got my promotion.

Magneto

Old 11-18-2015, 01:40 AM   #21
Bob~Marley4004
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
Bob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura about
Visit Bob~Marley4004's Facebook Visit Bob~Marley4004's Twitter

I agree with most of the guys mentioned here. They were a bunch of people that I thought would make great moderators but they drifted away from here, like myself.
Bob~Marley4004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 06:47 PM   #22
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Xx_Paki786_xx
hitta
Imo i say Pakistani
Freeman
HadokenFreak
Dante
NK
Maybe BeCarefull
Maybe DrunkenMasta
Dell

Ak47Hardhitter for class president tho~ lmao jk

Sorry I dont really remember so many names from 05 till now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:39 PM   #23
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Didn't DM get demoted form that trial program or whatever for abuse of power? Forgot what it was called

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:43 PM   #24
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Ambassador? I think he just retired.

Magneto

Old 11-18-2015, 07:50 PM   #25
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

He was only amb but imo i would say he woulda made a good mod or somethin if he didnt retire. Ak47 for class president tho lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote